The Nigerian Air Force is now accepting applications from interested and qualified Nigerian across every state for its Air Force Airmen/Women 2022 Recruitment exercise.
The positions available to fill are available for Nigerians with any qualification as there is job for virtually everyone with a minimum of SSCE.
Before you apply, we advise that you read through this article to learn the full details about the Nigeria Air force Recruitment exercise – Application guidelines, requirements, examination practice, how to apply, the application deadline, and other important information.
Online registration for NAF has commenced on March 2, 2022, and the closing date has been announced to be 26th July 2022. Candidates are encouraged to apply online on the portal following the application guidelines you will find here.
All applicants must satisfy the following conditions before applying for the Nigerian Air Force Recruitment.
- Interested applicants must be physically and medically fit.
- Applicants must be a Nigerian citizen.
- Applicants applying as tradesmen and women must be between 18 and 25 years of age except for those applying as assistant chaplains/assistant imams and drivers who must be between18 and 28 years.
- Possess a valid certificate of state of origin duly signed by the Local government authorities.
- Not be less than 1.63 metres or 5.3ft for females and 1.66 metres or 5.4ft for male candidates respectively.
- Must be free from any disciplinary case and not have been convicted by any court of law.
- Present a valid birth certificate or an age declaration.
- Applicants must possess at least a lower credit in ND/NCE or any relevant trade certificate from reputable and approved Government Institutions/ Organisations, with a minimum of 2 passes and a credit in English in not more than 2 sittings in SSCE/NECO /GCE/NABTEB (For tradesmen and tradeswomen)
- Applicants applying as sportsmen/women are to present evidence of their experience, which shall include certificates and medals.
- Possess a minimum of 5 credits in no more than two sittings in WASSCE, NECO, GCE, or NABTEB including English and Mathematics.
- Applicants applying as drivers must possess a minimum of 2 passes in SSCE/ NECO/GCE/NABTEB, with a credit in English and Trade Test Certificate.
- Applicants must be between the ages of 18 and 22 years by 28 February 2022
- All applicants must be single.
- Candidates must not belong to any secret society, cult, or fraternity.
How to Apply for Nigerian Airforce Recruitment 2022
To apply for the NAF recruitment, carefully follow the steps and guidelines outlined below.
- Visit the official recruitment portal via nafrecruitment.airforce.mil.ng
- Choose the Airmen/Airwomen
- Click on start application
- Read and follow the instructions carefully
- Click on start application
- Read the instructions carefully before proceeding.
- Agree to the terms and conditions by ticking the box
- Create an account with your phone number and active E-mail
- Enter the necessary information
- Submit your application
- Take note of your Application Number after the registration.
After submitting your application, print out the under-listed documents:
- Acknowledgment Form.
- Attestation Form to be signed by a Military Officer or Local Government Chairman.
- Local Government Indigeneship Form.
- Parent/Guardian Consent Form.
General Instructions for Nigerian Airforce Recruitment 2022
- Nationality: Applicants must be Nigerian citizens by birth, and possess national identity card/NIN or BVN.
- Age: Applicants must be between the ages of 18 and 22 years (Applicants born before 31 March 2001 are not eligible) for non-tradesmen/women, 18 and 25 years of age (Applicants born before 31 March 1998 are not eligible) for tradesmen/women. Those applying for Chaplains Assistant/Assistant Imams and Drivers/Mechanic must be between 18 and 28 years of age (Applicants born before 31 March 1995 are not eligible).
- Marital Status: All applicants must be single.
- Height: Minimum height is 1.66m or 5.4ft for males and 1.63m or 5.3ft for females.
- Medical Fitness: Applicants must be medically, physically and psychologically fit and must meet the Nigerian Air Force medical and employment standards.
- Local Government Area Attestation Form: Applicants’ Local Government Area Attestation Form must be signed by a military officer from the same State as the applicants and not below the rank of Wing Commander in the Nigerian Air Force or equivalent in the NIgerian Army and Nigerian Navy or a Police Officer of the rank of Assistant Commissioner and above, or Local Government Chairmen/Secretaries, Magistrates and Principals of Secondary Schools attended by applicants’ can also sign the Attestation Form. The Local Government Area Attestation Form must be accompanied by the passport photograph and photocopy of the signees’ Drivers Licence or National ID Card or International Passport. The signee is also to authenticate behind the applicants’ passport photograph.
- Presentation of original credentials: Successful applicants are required to submit their original credentials for scrutiny at the Selection Board Interview Exercise. The credentials include the following:
- Any applicant suspected to have impersonated or submitted false document(s) shall be disqualified from the Selection Exercise. Also, any false declaration detected later may lead to withdrawal from training. Such applicants will be handed over to the Nigeria Police for prosecution. The Nigerian Air Force will not entertain any enquiries in respect of applicants whose applications have been rejected. Interested applicants are to note that the online registration is FREE OF CHARGE. Applicants are required to fill in valid email addresses and telephone numbers in the appropriate spaces provided in the Application Form.
- Application Forms: On completion of the application forms, applicants must print out the underlisted documents:
- Successful applicants would be invited for Selection Board Interview Exercise through the portal.
Academic Requirements for those Applying as Non-Trademen and Women
- Non-Tradesmen/Women: Applicants applying for Non-Tradesmen/Women must posses a minimum of 5 credits, including Mathematics and English Language, in not more than 2 sittings in SSCE/NECO/GCE/NABTEB. In addition, applicants are required to possess their school’s testimonials.
Academic Requirements for those Applyting as Trademen and Women
Share an update or tip with us on WhatsApp: 070624212243 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Receive Job Alerts through our Social Media Channels:
- WhatsApp: iR Job Alert WhatsApp
- Telegram: iR Job Alert
- Twitter: @irjobalert
- Facebook: iR Job Alert
- Instagram: @irjobalert
NOTE: Intel Region Jobs (iR Job Alert) is the leading job informant in Nigeria and not necessarily an affiliate of the employer’s company.