The Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Corps (NSCDC), has invited Candidates who passed the recent assessment test for physical screening on Monday 26th June 2023.
The training will be conducted at the NSCDC Training School in Minna and will consist of physical fitness tests, written tests, and interviews.
Candidates are required to come along with the following document.item
- Printout of the letter of invitation
- Printout of Application confirmation slip with ID Number
- Original of all relevant certificates, including indigene certificate
- A pair of canvas, white vest and white shorts
- Medical Certificate from Government Hospital
- Any other valid identification
Note: All candidates are advised to adhere strictly to the date and time scheduled, as failure may lead to disqualification.
NSDC Invitation Letter to Candidate:
“Sequence to your application for the requirement into Nigerian Security and Civil Defence Corp (NSCDC) and your participation in the last assessment exercise, the Board is pleased to inform you that you have been shortlisted to participate in the physical screening and certificate Verification schedules as follows:
Time: 9:00 AM
Date: Monday, June 26, 2023
Venue: NSCDC, Zone ‘D’ Headquarters, opposite area Sharia commission, Ketren – Gwari Road, Minna
Tips for Applicants for Successful Screening:
Here are some tips for applicants who are attending the NSCDC screening exercise:
- Arrive at the screening venue early.
- Bring all of the required documents.
- Dress appropriately.
- Be polite and courteous to the screening officials.
- Be prepared to answer questions about your qualifications and experience.
Share an update or tip with us on WhatsApp: 07064212243 | email@example.com
Receive Job Alerts through our Social Media Channels:
- WhatsApp: iR Job Alert WhatsApp
- Telegram: iR Job Alert
- Twitter: @irjobalert
- Facebook: iR Job Alert
- Instagram: @irjobalert
NOTE: Intel Region Jobs (iR Job Alert) is the leading job informant in Nigeria and not necessarily an affiliate of the employer’s company.