Royal hospital was established in 1973, it is one of the first ever private hospitals in Enugu state and has a rich history of care to many residents of the Eastern Nigeria and beyond.
Royal Hospital was founded by the Late Dr. David Chienye Okonkwo MB BS (DURHAM)FRCP,FWACP a consultant Physician who received his education at the University of Newcastle upon tyne. Royal hospital was established as a subsidiary to Ajugo Medical Services Ltd
- Provides direct and indirect care for assigned patients in various nursing units and per scheduled shift
- Role encompasses nursing assessment, diagnosis, planning, intervention, evaluation, and coordination of care for patients across the healthcare continuum involving families
- Managing patients with various medical cases
- Perform patient assessment using appropriate, problem focused, and age-specific assessment techniques
- Analyze the assessment data, derive nursing interventions, set priorities according to patients’ needs, formulate a plan of care, implement and evaluate the outcome
- Document all relevant data in the medical record according to hospital standards
- Treat patients and families with care and respect while maintaining patient privacy and confidentiality
- Involve the patient, significant others, and health care providers in the plan of care when appropriate
- Collaborate with other disciplines through multidisciplinary meetings and care conferences to facilitate patient care and operations
- Initiate appropriate discharge plan
- Recognize subtle cues to anticipate potential problems
- Demonstrate required assessment and therapeutic skills
- Implement and monitor infection control measures
- Apply safety measures related to patient care
- Operate all unit-required equipment safely
- Ensure availability and maintenance of supplies and equipment needed for the unit and patient care
- Administer medications, monitor desirable and undesirable effects and intervene appropriately
- Ensure that patients are provided with appropriate nutrition
- Manage patients with infectious diseases when applicable
- Manage pediatric patients with infectious diseases when applicable
- Strictly follow clinical guidelines and standard operating procedures set by the hospital management
- Provide emotional support and measures to alleviate fear and anxiety
- Assess patient and family readiness and identifying learning needs.
Qualifications and Requirements:
Candidate must possess the following:
- Must be registered with the Nursing and Midwifery Council of Nigeria as Staff Nurse (RN) / Midwife (RM), both preferable.
- Must have 2-4 years cognate clinical experience in direct patient care and a minimum of 12 months in a multiple bed hospital.
- Age: Not more than 40 years.
Remuneration for position
Very attractive, highly competitive and negotiable.
Method of Application
Interested candidates should send their applications with a detailed resume and three verifiable references, attaching all credentials and Birth Certificates or Statutory Declaration of Age to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: Short-listed candidates will be invited for interview. All applications must be received on or before the closing date state above.
Deadline: February 21, 2020
Have any questions? – Click HERE to let us know and we will be glad to help.
Share your story with us: SMS: +2347064212243, WhatsApp: +2349014058640, Email: email@example.com