Phillips Consulting Limited – We are a leading business management consulting practice serving clients across Africa. We work in all major sectors of the economy and levels of government engaging highly trained and sector-experienced consultants.
Our delivery skills reflect our highly competitive recruitment of bright, vibrant and experienced consultants whose competence we continuously enhance through intensive training in the use of our proprietary management tools and techniques.
Applications are invited from interested and qualified candidates to apply for the role of an Office Administrator at Phillips Outsourcing Services.
Table of Contents
The Office Administrator will be responsible for overseeing various administrative tasks, ensuring smooth day-to-day functioning of the office, and providing support to the team. This position requires a detail-oriented and organized individual with exceptional communication skills and the ability to handle multiple responsibilities simultaneously. The Office Administrator will be the central point of contact for internal staff and external stakeholders, contributing significantly to the overall effectiveness and productivity of the office
- Provide administrative support to management and staff, including preparing reports, drafting correspondence, and scheduling meetings.
- Ensure the office is clean, organized, and well-maintained, coordinating repairs and maintenance when necessary.
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date records, both electronic and physical, and ensure proper filing and archiving systems.
- Arrange travel arrangements and accommodations for staff as needed.
- Assist in organizing company events, meetings, and conferences.
- Oversee the procurement of office supplies and equipment, ensuring costeffectiveness and quality.
- Assist in monitoring office-related expenses and adherence to budget guidelines.
- Greet and assist visitors, answer phone calls, and manage incoming/outgoing mail and packages.
- Act as a point of contact between management, staff, clients, and vendors, facilitating effective communication.
- Ensure compliance with health and safety regulations, and implement necessary measures for a safe working environment
- Raise all requisitions for the department
- Assist in coordinating daily office activities, including scheduling meetings, managing calendars, and ensuring smooth workflow.
- Handle incoming and outgoing communications, including emails, letters, and faxes, and ensure timely responses or forwarding to relevant personnel.
- File Management: Organize and maintain physical and digital files, ensuring easy retrieval and proper storage.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Minimum of 2-5 years’ experience in an area of specialization – administration, logistics etc.
- Experience using ERP tools — Oracle, HCM, SAP etc.
- Maybe be required to work extended hours/weekends
- Experience in Report writing, planning.
- Expert User of MS Suite packages
- HND or BSc. in a related discipline
- Professional qualification in HR will be an advantage
Method of Application
Deadline: August 19, 2023
Share an update or tip with us on WhatsApp: 07064212243 | email@example.com
Receive Job Alerts through our Social Media Channels:
- WhatsApp: iR Job Alert WhatsApp
- Telegram: iR Job Alert
- Twitter: @irjobalert
- Facebook: iR Job Alert
- Instagram: @irjobalert
NOTE: Intel Region Jobs (iR Job Alert) is the leading job informant in Nigeria and not necessarily an affiliate of the employer’s company.