Qatar Airways – In a relatively short time, Qatar Airways has grown to more than 140 destinations worldwide, offering unmatched levels of service excellence that have helped excel the award-winning carrier to become best in the world.
Qatar Airways is recruiting into a vacant position. All Interested candidates are advised to go through available position carefully and submit their applications appropriately before the deadline.
Candidates can now apply to fill the role of Operations Officer at Qatar Airways. Check out the position below:
- Full Time
- Required Qualifications: BA/BSC/HND
- Location: Lagos | Nigeria. See other Jobs in Lagos
- Join this Group to receive Job Alerts on WhatsApp, Click HERE
Are you an Employer? Click HERE to Post A Job
Takes the initiative to execute all required Digital & Marketing Campaigns activities, as well as B2B & B2C activities to support meeting the key KPIs of Revenue, Brand awareness, corporate penetration, Digital Direct and Loyalty. Monitors closely the day to day Digital and Marketing Campaigns ensuring that regular tracking is managed and reported to the leadership teams in the Regions and Head Office.
- Planning and implementation of promotional offer, value-add and ancillary product propositions, and loyalty initiatives to achieve revenue, yield improvement, and digital penetration targets
- Act as the subject matter expert on the assigned countries’ B2B & B2C campaign process and tools
- Ensuring the implementation of the end-to-end campaign processes and procedures that support all B2B & B2C campaigns / activities are as per the agreed SOP and QR Standards
- Collaborate with key internal stakeholders (for assigned countries such as Loyalty, Digital Direct, Digital & Marketing Operations) to maintain campaign processes and requirements to support collaboration and communication among the Digital & Marketing Campaign Hub.
- Manage, coordinate and communicate with external stakeholders (media agency / suppliers/ publishers/ partners) on deployment of all B2B & B2C campaigns for assigned countries
- Analyse web traffic data and ROI of all digital marketing activities/campaigns and provide the summary reports to the Management.
- Initiate effective marketing planning and measurement tools/processes as well as deliver standardized reports based on clearly set KPIs and metrics for all B2B & B2C campaigns.
Be part of an extraordinary story
Your skills. Your imagination. Your ambition. Here, there are no boundaries to your potential and the impact you can make. You’ll find infinite opportunities to grow and work on the biggest, most rewarding challenges that will build your skills and experience. You have the chance to be a part of our future, and build the life you want while being part of an international community. Our best is here and still to come. To us, impossible is only a challenge. Join us as we dare to achieve what’s never been done before. Together, everything is possible.
Join any of these WhatsApp Groups to receive Prompt Job Alert on WhatsApp
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Bachelor Degree or Equivalent with Minimum 3 years of job related experiencea
- Strong experience required in Marketing as well as Digital environment.
- Previous experience in Digital marketing is essential.
- Experience in corporate business acquisition, partnerships and Loyalty marketing is required.
- Overall marketing fundamentals including Brand awareness techniques.
Method of Application
Qualified and interested candidate should Apply by Clicking the Button below.
Deadline: December 19, 2022
Share an update or tip with us on WhatsApp: 07064212243 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Receive Job Alerts through our Social Media Channels:
- WhatsApp: iR Job Alert WhatsApp
- Telegram: iR Job Alert
- Twitter: @irjobalert
- Facebook: iR Job Alert
- Instagram: @irjobalert
NOTE: Intel Region Jobs (iR Job Alert) is the leading job informant in Nigeria and not necessarily an affiliate of the employer’s company.