Procter and Gamble (P&G) is one of the largest FMCG (Fast Moving Consumer Goods) company in the world with strong brands like Pampers, Ariel, Always, Gillette and Oral B just to name a few. We have been in existence for over 180 years globally and 27 years in Nigeria. For more information about P&G the company and our brands please visit www.pg.com and our career website at www.pgcareers.com.
P&G requires qualifired candidates with Ordinary National Diploma (OND) to undergo Internship. Apply Now!
Table of Contents
Ordinary National Diploma (OND) Internship
Job Type: Full Time
Location: Lagos State
- The Internship drive is for recent OND graduates looking to have their 1 year industrial attachment in Procter & Gamble.
- This opening is not limited to any specific field of study. The job openings cover departments like Sales, Supply Network Operations, Brand/Marketing, Consumer Market Knowledge, Human Resources e.t.c. Successful candidates will be considered for openings across Procter & Gamble departments in Lagos. Note that no specific field of study is required for any specific department.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Recent OND holders (with equivalent of second class upper and above in any discipline)
- Strong academic results
- Leadership and strategic analysis thinking skills
- Excellent collaboration skills and ability to work across diverse organizations and teams.
- Good command of the English language and MS Office tools
- Excel mastery, Data Analysis, Report Writing Skills.
Deadline: Not Specified