Erisco Foods Limited is an indigenous food product manufacturer, incorporated in Nigeria in 2004 and started operations in 2009, manufacturing Tomato Paste, Seasoning, Rice, Milk cubes and more.
Erisco Foods Limited is firmly committed to producing high-quality products that combine nourishment with value pricing. As they strive to become one of Nigeria’s largest indigenous food manufacturers on a global scale.
Applications are invited from interested and qualified candidates to apply for personal assistant at Erisco Foods Limited.
Table of Contents
Personal Assistant to the CEO
- Manage diary; understanding the importance of key meetings, building flexibility into the diary and anticipating needs
- To organize external visits, meetings, and speaking engagements and coordinate briefing and material, and make travel and accommodation arrangements to ensure budget and time management pressures are met.
- Prepare letters, reports, and other documents
- Screen incoming telephone calls direct them appropriately
- Review incoming correspondence, distribute, and respond accordingly. Follow up where necessary • Manage and organise administration
Qualifications and Requirements:
- First Degree in any Management Science,
- 2 years of experience as a personal assistant would be advantageous
- A Bachelor’s Degree or its equivalent.
- A minimum of 3-5 years’ experience in a similar role within a structured corporate environment
- Knowledgeable in the use of the internet and other electronic office equipment
- Preferable Male.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Letter and Resume as one attachment in PDF or MS Word format to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title and resident Location as the subject of the email e.g “Personal Assistant”. (Tip: Learn how to write a Professional CV).
Deadline: September 30, 2023
Share an update or tip with us on WhatsApp: 07064212243 | email@example.com
Receive Job Alerts through our Social Media Channels:
- WhatsApp: iR Job Alert WhatsApp
- Telegram: iR Job Alert
- Twitter: @irjobalert
- Facebook: iR Job Alert
- Instagram: @irjobalert
NOTE: Intel Region Jobs (iR Job Alert) is the leading job informant in Nigeria and not necessarily an affiliate of the employer’s company.