LN Outsourcing offers cutting edge Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) services that are guaranteed to meet or surpass quality expectations, with best practices and customized service quality.
We offer a unique blend of multiple support services to Telecom operators, InfraCo’s and other industry players in the Manufacturing, and logistics sector and we have all necessary competence to handle your outsourcing needs.
Applications are invited from interested and qualified candidates to apply for Personal Assistant at LN Outsourcing
Table of Contents
A leading engineering firm in Nigeria is looking to hire a Personal Assistant to a Senior Executive. Our ideal candidate will provide administrative and operational support in a well-organized and timely manner. You will work on a one-to-one basis on a variety of tasks related to the Senior Executive.
- Provide quality and timely administrative support to the Senior Executive.
- Maintain and coordinate an effective calendar and filing system, ensuring the SENIOR EXECUTIVE’s competing demands are effectively managed.
- Maintain a high level of awareness of matters coming into and out of the Executive’s office to effectively respond to enquiries and exercise sound judgement on the manner of response.
- Proactively manage correspondence, both emails and letters received. This includes preparation of responses and briefing notes as required, keeping the Senior Executive updated.
- Guide management on regulatory and compliance issues to ensure compliance with legal regulations
- Prepare agendas and minutes of various internal and external meetings convened or attended by the Executive (or other agreed meetings). Follow up matters arising at such meetings on behalf of the Executive.
- Organize meetings and ensure that the Executive is well prepared for those meetings, preparing agendas, pre-meeting briefings and meeting papers.
- Prepare documents, briefing papers, reports and presentations for the Managing Director
- Read and prioritize any documents, presentations, board papers or requests that come into the Executive’s office
- Confidently make executive decisions, relating to the office of the Senior Executive and delegate work as required.
- Undertake administrative duties including the process of expenses, creation and management of new working systems, ensuring best practice is maintained at all times, organizing and carrying out ad hoc tasks and projects for the Senior Executive
- All other duties as required by the Senior Executive
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Must possess an LL.B Degree from a reputable university
- Experience in a similar role is an added advantage
- Strong organization and Planning Skills
- Accuracy and Attention to details
- Discretion and confidentiality
- Outstanding organizational and time management skills
- Ability to multitask and prioritize daily workload
- Excellent Written and verbal communication skills
- Analytical and multitasking skills.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidate for “Personal Assistant at LN Outsourcing” should forward their CV to: email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org using the position as subject of email. (Tip: Learn how to write a Professional CV)
Deadline: September 10, 2020
Have any questions? – Click HERE to let us know and we will be glad to help.
Share your story with us: SMS: +2347064212243, WhatsApp: +2349014058640, Email: email@example.com