The Confederation of African Football (CAF) was founded in 1957 by four nations: Egypt, Sudan, Ethiopia and South Africa. As the administrative body of the region, CAF manages competitions, offers technical and administrative training courses while actively fostering the promotion and practice of football.
It maintains very close links with FIFA in coordinating tournaments for different events such as the World Cup, Youth and Women competitions and the Olympic Games Football Tournaments.
Applications are invited from interested and qualified candidates to apply for Personal Assistant at The Confederation of African Football (CAF)
- Do you believe you have the educational background and professional experience to elevate the organization to the highest international standards?
- We are looking to recruit a Personal Assistant to the General Secretary.
- Fulfil secretarial duties for the CAF General Secretariat, such as the writing of correspondences, coordinating tasks, taking minutes, recording, and managing files, planning of the calendar of meetings and travels.
- Assist in handling correspondences between CAF and the Member Associations.
- Manage internal and external information and handle smoothly the communication with other internal divisions.
- Assist the GS Office Manager when required on various tasks such as but not limited to mail/fax registration, CAF Directory, selection of gifts and memorabilia.
- Administrative organization and coordination of all office operations.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration / Management or equivalent.
- At least 3 years experience of secretarial work and/or in administration, business management, planning and operations in a large international and/or corporate organization.
- Fluency in English (written and spoken); fluency in another official CAF language (French or Arabic) is a must.
- Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Office as well as Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP).
- Team player, capable of adapting to different environments, flexible, patient, and resilient.
- Strong level of proactivity with a strong sense of accountability and integrity.
- Good organizational skills and ability to work under pressure and manage deadlines.
- An interesting and varied job in an exciting and innovative international organization.
- Attractive employment conditions.
- The opportunity to be part of a highly committed international team.
- Quality social security coverage.
- An excellent pension scheme.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidate for “Personal Assistant at The Confederation of African Football (CAF)” should submit their Applications (Cover Letter, CV, Diplomas, and References) in English or French to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail. (Tip: Learn how to write a Professional CV)
Deadline: March 28, 2022
Receive Job Alerts through our Social Media Channels:
- WhatsApp: iR Job Alert WhatsApp
- Telegram: iR Job Alert
- Twitter: @irjobalert
- Facebook: iR Job Alert
- Instagram: @irjobalert
EDITOR’S NOTE: Intel Region Jobs (iR Job Alert) is the leading job informant in Nigeria and not an affiliate of the employer’s company. We keep track of job information to serve you the latest opportunity available for Nigerians. Our services are free and independent. Our contact: [email protected]