Polaris Bank is one of the largest banks in Nigeria with more than 350 branches across the country. It also operates in Sierra Leone, Liberia, Angola was established by the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) on September 21, 2018 to offer commercial banking services to the Nigerian public.
Polaris Bank is in search of passionate, result-oriented candidates willing to work in our plus 300 branches within Nigeria to build a banking career.
Applications are invited from interested and qualified candidates to apply for the Polaris Bank Graduate Trainee Programme 2023.
Table of Contents
2023 Polaris Graduate Intensive Trainee Programme
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Minimum of a B.Sc (2nd Class) or HND (Upper Credit) in any discipline.
- Must have completed NYSC and awarded a discharge certificate.
- Possess Five (5) ‘Level Credits that include English and Mathematics at not more than 1 sitting; WAEC or NECO Certificate is required.
- Age not more than 25 years old by December 31, 2023. (National Population Birth Certificate required, Declaration of Age is not acceptable).
Method of Application
Qualified and interested candidates should Apply by Clicking the Button below.
Deadline: Not Specified
Share an update or tip with us on WhatsApp: 07064212243 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Receive Job Alerts through our Social Media Channels:
- WhatsApp: iR Job Alert WhatsApp
- Telegram: iR Job Alert
- Twitter: @irjobalert
- Facebook: iR Job Alert
- Instagram: @irjobalert
NOTE: Intel Region Jobs (iR Job Alert) is the leading job informant in Nigeria and not necessarily an affiliate of the employer’s company.