OPAY – We’re one of the leading professional services firms in the country with offices in Lagos, Abuja and Port Harcourt, over 1000 staff and 31 resident partners. We are committed to serving as a force for integrity, good sense and wise solutions to the problems facing businesses and the capital markets
OPAY is recruiting into the vacant position. All Interested candidates are advised to go through available position carefully and submit their applications appropriately before the deadline.
- The ideal professional is responsible for performing technical and administrative work in supporting and maintaining the Point of Sales (POS) systems and related devices for our Clients
- Supports and maintains merchant’s POS systems and terminals
- Perform diagnosis, troubleshooting, hardware repairs of POS systems, backup, and other maintenance tasks.
- Managing the maintenance of all the POS terminals via Terminal management system with firmware and applications upgrade.
- Provide System Administration for POS Terminal Management system
- Monitor and report on activities and provide relevant management information for the solutions.
- Serve as advisor to our employees by answering all of their sales related questions and concerns
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Minimum B.Sc / HND in renowned tertiary institution
- Must have at least 3 years of experience in POS / Terminals maintenance and repairs and technical support.
- Good communication and technical skills
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidate for “POS Maintenance Technician at OPay (Opera)” should click the APPLY HERE button below and start their application.
Deadline: April 6, 2022
Share an update or tip with us on WhatsApp: 070624212243 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Receive Job Alerts through our Social Media Channels:
- WhatsApp: iR Job Alert WhatsApp
- Telegram: iR Job Alert
- Twitter: @irjobalert
- Facebook: iR Job Alert
- Instagram: @irjobalert
NOTE: Intel Region Jobs (iR Job Alert) is the leading job informant in Nigeria and not necessarily an affiliate of the employer’s company.