It operates a network of over 750 business locations across Africa, the United Kingdom and representative offices in Abu Dhabi, Beijing and Johannesburg set up to capture trade-related business between geographies.
Applications are invited from interested and qualified candidates to apply for Procurement Analyst at First Bank of Nigeria Limited
Requisition to Receive:
- Evaluate requisitions against existing contracts
- Create PO
- Sourcing Execution Support
- Support Vendor meetings and related activities as directed by the Category Manager and in conjunction with the Vendor Relationship Management
- If needed, identify potential Vendors to address internal customer requirements
- Ensure the proper tools and templates are utilized by Procurement
- Utilize analytical tools to analyze out tail spend
- Serve as a knowledge source for the Category Buyer to help identify Bank’s stakeholders, potential Vendors, and other Bank specific information that may be needed.
- Leverage corporate Contract Lifecycle Management processes and tools
- Provide guidance and support to internal customers or Vendors with regards to procurement contract administration
- Manage the imaging, storage, data entry and extracting of contract information.
- Conduct the contract close-out procedures upon contract completion as directed by Category Management
- Run expiration reports for contracts and communicate need for action to Category Buyer
- Execute all administrative task associated with loading, managing and closing contracts
- Consult with Category Buyer to get guidance on contract management activities as needed
- Process contracts change requests as directed by Category Buyer in accordance with Procurement’s policies and procedures.
Internal Customer Helpdesk:
- Guide users with identifying proper buying channels, developing requisitions within the system, and creating receipt reports in the system
- Help Sourcing Team identify potential Vendors as needed
- Help the Sourcing Team identify stakeholders within the Bank in support of sourcing activities
- Contribute to development and maintenance of content on Buyer Portal (e.g., FAQs, tips to accelerate the requisition to PO process, key words to help users find existing contracts)
- Identify and support pursuit of continuous improvement opportunities
- Handle all procurement enquiries from the business and escalate as required.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Minimum of HND Upper Class
- Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree, with a minimum grade of 2.2
- Minimum of 3 year relevant working experience in financial institution, covering a range of functional area.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidate for “Procurement Analyst at First Bank of Nigeria Limited” should click the APPLY HERE button below and start their application.
Deadline: May 3, 2022
Receive Job Alerts through our Social Media Channels:
- WhatsApp: iR Job Alert WhatsApp
- Telegram: iR Job Alert
- Twitter: @irjobalert
- Facebook: iR Job Alert
- Instagram: @irjobalert
NOTE: Intel Region Jobs (iR Job Alert) is the leading job informant in Nigeria and not necessarily an affiliate of the employer’s company.