Rainoil Limited is a leading downstream oil marketing company; primary products which include (PMS), Diesel (AGO) and Kerosene (DPK). Rainoil Limited was incorporated in November 1994, commencing operations in May 1997. In 1999, Rainoil Limited acquired its first service station.
Rainoil has finance facilities in excess of USD170million from different banks for importation of petroleum products. With a staff strength of over 500 trained personnel, we have developed a strong track record of quality product and service delivery.
- Compare and evaluate offers from suppliers
- Negotiate contract terms of agreement and pricing
- Track orders and ensure timely delivery
- Enter order details (e.g. vendors, quantities, prices) into internal databases
- Monitor stock levels and place orders as needed.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree with 2 – 3 years work experience.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidate for “Procurement Executive at Rainoil Limited” should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail. (Tip: Learn how to write a Professional CV)
Deadline: March 15, 2022
Receive Job Alerts through our Social Media Channels:
- WhatsApp: iR Job Alert WhatsApp
- Telegram: iR Job Alert
- Twitter: @irjobalert
- Facebook: iR Job Alert
- Instagram: @irjobalert
EDITOR’S NOTE: Intel Region Jobs (iR Job Alert) is the leading job informant in Nigeria and not an affiliate of the employer’s company. We keep track of job information to serve you the latest opportunity available for Nigerians. Our services are free and independent. Our contact: email@example.com