Maurice Xandra Solutions is a management consulting company that renders quality services in Human Resource, Management and Process improvement.
MXS Limited was set up to provide high quality, up to date training, team management and process improvement services for its clients.
Applications are invited from interested and qualified candidates to apply for Procurement Officer at Maurice Xandra Solutions
With the growing needs of the Company, Our Client needs an individual who would be responsible for the coordination of all procurement and expedition of procured goods/materials and services, by using his/her knowledge, skills, and abilities to set the right goals and objectives.
- Coordinate all procurement and expedition of procured goods/materials and services.
- Liaise with user department to identify procurement requirements.
- Facilitate tendering activities – invitation to tender, bid evaluation and award.
- Handle negotiations with supplier/vendors and ensure delivery targets are met by suppliers/vendor.
- Build and manage relationship with key vendors/suppliers.
- Ensure timely resolution of staff/supplier queries and enquiries.
- Coordinate the procurement distribution and management of the firm’s supplies and consumables.
- Establish, maintain and update suppliers/vendors database and contract records detailing – vendor, price list, etc.
- Liaise/follow up with key supplier/vendors with regards to orders.
- Develop an effective procurement tracking system to reduce procurement turnaround time.
- Participate in the receipt and inspection of goods/services.
- Perform quality checks to ensure products/services procured are of acceptable quality/performance.
- Assist in ensuring procurement activities are at most beneficial cost to the Firm.
- Conduct ongoing market surveys to identify/obtain competitive prices for all categories of purchases. Conduct periodic evaluation of supplier/vendor performance. Ensure accurate and complete records off all procurement related transaction/activities.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- B.Sc. 2:1 degree in Supply Chain Management, Logistics, Business Administration or similar.
- Five (5) year’s work experience as a Procurement Supervisor, Procurement Officer, or another relevant role.
- Strong working knowledge of sourcing and procurement techniques as well as an aptitude for reading the market.
- Diploma /Degree in Supply Chain Management or formal training in supply chain management, Vendor’s evaluation, Supplier Management, Vendor Quality Assurance etc. is an added advantage.
- Ability to learn quickly and adapt to the Company’s modern procurement and purchasing techniques.
- Proficient skills, including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Excel).
- Ability to lead a Team, be creative and innovative, proactive, resilient, attentive to details and having excellent personal mastery and integrity.
FUNCTIONAL COMPETENCIES AND SKILLS:
The individual will need to demonstrate:
- Strong leadership skills, critical thinking
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision as well as work effectively within a multi-disciplinary team.
- Superior verbal and written interpersonal communication skills
- The ability to collaborate and build consensus across departments and among stake holders
- Emotional Intelligence
- Teamwork and problem solving to achieve goals
- Well organized with good prioritization/workload management abilities.
- Professional discipline and importance of outstanding work
- A high level of integrity and trust
- Commitment to self-learning and continuous skill and professional knowledge development.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidate for “Procurement Officer at Maurice Xandra Solutions” should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the position as subject of email. (Tip: Learn how to write a Professional CV)
Deadline: February 21, 2022
Receive Job Alerts through our Social Media Channels:
- WhatsApp: iR Job Alert WhatsApp
- Telegram: iR Job Alert
- Twitter: @irjobalert
- Facebook: iR Job Alert
- Instagram: @irjobalert
EDITOR’S NOTE: Intel Region Jobs (iR Job Alert) is the leading job informant in Nigeria and not an affiliate of the employer’s company. We keep track of job information to serve you the latest opportunity available for Nigerians. Our services are free and independent. Our contact: email@example.com