MAX is on a mission to fix Africa’s notorious last-mile delivery and online-retail problems by using mobile and web platforms to connect consumers, retail businesses and independent drivers in real-time.
We are eliminating all logistics and technology barriers that have historically prevented retail businesses in Africa from realizing their full potential.
Applications are invited from interested and qualified candidates to apply for Procurement Officer at Max.ng
Table of Contents
- Create RFQs and POs on the ERP platform (Odoo).
- Communicate Purchase Order with vendors to determine terms and availability of goods/services.
- Track pending orders assigned to vendors.
- Track vendor payment with the Account unit.
- Carryout supplier’s core competence assessment and evaluate performance.
- Source for better and alternative cost to what is currently being gotten from existing vendors.
- Negotiate vendor’s quote.
- Vendor management.
- Track delivery of imported orders with the clearing agent.
- Generate and analyze spend reports as may be required.
- Carry out other Procurement/Supply Chain functions that may be assigned.
- Prepare reports on purchases, including cost analyses
- Monitor stock levels and place orders as needed
- Make professional decisions in a fast-paced environment
Qualifications and Requirements:
What You’ll Need:
- Bachelor’s degree
- Experience in the Procurement/Supply Chain space.
- Experience in Importation will be an added advantage.
- Minimum of 2+ years working experience
- Hands-on experience with purchasing software (e.g.Odoo)
- Understanding of supply chain procedures
- Solid analytical skills, with the ability to create financial reports and conduct cost analyses
- Negotiation skills
- Strong communication and negotiation skills.
- Good analytical and strategic thinking skills
- Competitive Pay
- Opportunity for Learning and Development
- Hybrid work structure
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidate for “Procurement Officer at Max.ng” should click the APPLY HERE button below and start their application.
Deadline: Not Specified
Share an update or tip with us on WhatsApp: 07064212243 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Receive Job Alerts through our Social Media Channels:
- WhatsApp: iR Job Alert WhatsApp
- Telegram: iR Job Alert
- Twitter: @irjobalert
- Facebook: iR Job Alert
- Instagram: @irjobalert
NOTE: Intel Region Jobs (iR Job Alert) is the leading job informant in Nigeria and not necessarily an affiliate of the employer’s company.