Willers Solutions Limited is an indigenous firm with cutting edge value proposition geared towards value maximisation.
Willer Solutions Limited is recruiting for the vacant positions. All Interested candidates are advised to go through available positions carefully and submit their applications appropriately before the deadline.
Apply now for the role of procurement officer at Willers Solutions Limited. Available positions are listed below:
Table of Contents
Our client; a reputable firm in the HEALTHCARE sector is looking to fill the role of a PROCUREMENT OFFICER
- Process purchase requisitions / orders on the purchasing system AX in line with Standard Operating Procedures (SOP’s)
- Complete the Request For Quotations (RFQ)process on AX for all items not listed on a price list and provide quotes to the respective customers
- Invite, assess, and award/recommend supplier bids/quotations based on the results from the RFQ process
- Prepare and maintain purchasing reports for activities within a specific region as requested
- Work with internal and external stakeholders to determine procurement needs, quality, and delivery requirements for items that are not listed on a price list
- Assist in the development of specifications for equipment, materials, and services to be purchased
- Reconcile or resolve value discrepancies for ad hoc purchases
- Comply with and maintain knowledge of applicable rules, legislation, regulations, standards, and best practices
- Develop and maintain constructive and cooperative working relationships with colleagues and management
- Ensure backorders are addressed in a timely manner and all relevant stakeholders are informed immediately
- Handle all queries from customers and ensure resolution is found and communicated effectively
- Be the single point of contact for the customers in handling any requirements regarding stock, equipment and service related purchases
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Minimum of BSC or HND in related field
- Minimum of 2 years experience as a procurement officer in an health industry
- Purchasing or Accounting Qualification
- Ability to work on own initiative and generate Solutions.
- Highly organized and well-coordinated.
- Proactive and forward thinking
Our Client, a reputable ELECTRONIC FIRM is currently looking to fill the role of a MARKETING EXECUTIVE
- Conceive and develop efficient and intuitive marketing strategies.
- Make contact and in person visit to prospective clients.
- Research sources for developing prospective clients and information to determine their potentials.
- Develop clear and effective written proposals and quotations for current and prospective clients.
- Expediate the resolution of customer problems and complaints.
- Expand the scope of company’s services with existing customers.
- Ensure retention of engagements with existing customers.
- Help the company to discover and start new lines of products for expansion.
- Bring feedbacks to the company on new developments and happenings in the market space.
- Keep a database of company’s current and potential customers for the purpose of relationship management.
- Provide personal daily statistics and reports.
- Collaborate with managers in preparing budgets and monitoring expenses
Qualifications and Requirements:
- BSc/BA/HND in marketing, business administration or relevant discipline from a reputable Institution.
- Minimum of 1-2 years’ experience selling electronic products like television, fridge etc
- Candidates must have a natural flare for marketing.
- Must be self-driven and a result-oriented individual.
REMUNERATION: 100K NET
Method of Application
Deadline: February 6, 2023
Share an update or tip with us on WhatsApp: 07064212243 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Receive Job Alerts through our Social Media Channels:
- WhatsApp: iR Job Alert WhatsApp
- Telegram: iR Job Alert
- Twitter: @irjobalert
- Facebook: iR Job Alert
- Instagram: @irjobalert
NOTE: Intel Region Jobs (iR Job Alert) is the leading job informant in Nigeria and not necessarily an affiliate of the employer’s company.