Cadbury is a British multinational confectionery company owned by MondelÄ“z International. It is the second largest confectionery brand in the world after Wrigley’s (which was acquired by Mars, Inc. in 2008, making Mars the world’s largest confectionery company).
We are on twitter, follow us to connect with us - @irjobalert— iR Job Alert (@iRjobalert) January 13, 2022
Cadbury is best known for its confectionery products including the Dairy Milk chocolate, the Creme Egg, and the Roses selection box. Cadbury was established in Birmingham, England in 1824, by John Cadbury who sold tea, coffee and drinking chocolate.
Applications are invited from interested and qualified candidates to apply for Procurement Specialist at Cadbury Nigeria Plc
- Full Time
- Required Qualifications: BA/BSC/HND
- Location: Lagos | Nigeria. See other Jobs in Lagos
- Join this Group to receive Job Alerts on WhatsApp, Click HERE
Are you an Employer? Click HERE to Post A Job
- Are You Ready to Make It Happen at Mondelēz International? Join our Mission to Lead the Future of Snacking. Make It Matter.
- In this role, you are the single point of contact for local leaders in a specific geographic or plant location.
- You manage the interactions between business stakeholders and sourcing teams and collaborate across the manufacturing, supply chain and the commercial business.
- You also manage the local implementation of regional and/or global projects.
How you will contribute
- You will execute the daily procurement agenda by acting as the single point of contact for the procurement function at a site, in a country or country cluster, and will oversee the daily interaction with plants, supply chain, commercial teams, quality assurance, sourcing teams and suppliers.
- You will also deliver service-level targets by ensuring material availability, escalating when needed, and support business continuity planning implementation, activating when needed, support the execution of sourcing projects and execute sourcing/spot-buying or contracting activities as agreed with the accountable spend areas, and own the source-to-pay process compliance key indicators and take corrective action when necessary.
Join any of these WhatsApp Groups to receive Prompt Job Alert on WhatsApp
Qualifications and Requirements:
- B.Sc in Business , Economics or Science
- The ideal candidate should have minimum 5 years experience in Procurement, within FMCG/Consumer Goods/Related Industry.
What you will bring:
A desire to drive your future and accelerate your career with experience and knowledge in:
- Communication and interpersonal skills that help you be proactive and manage stakeholders
- Problem solving to ensure timely resolution of challenges
- Customer service orientation
- Working well under pressure, managing multiple priorities, dealing with ambiguity, and the willingness and ability to learn
- Ability to work easily as a team player and potential ingredient of a future leader. Coordinate local contract with Spend area leads
Job Specific Requirements:
- Negotiation skills, team player, Stakeholders management, Suppliers management , Self Motivated, Passion for excellence, Project Management skills
- Mobile, ready to travel
- 8.00am-5pm (Monday- Friday)
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidate for “Procurement Specialist at Cadbury Nigeria Plc” should click the APPLY HERE button below and start their application.
Deadline: Not Specified
Receive Job Alerts through our Social Media Channels:
- WhatsApp: iR Job Alert WhatsApp
- Telegram: iR Job Alert
- Twitter: @irjobalert
- Facebook: iR Job Alert
- Instagram: @irjobalert
EDITOR’S NOTE: Intel Region Jobs (iR Job Alert) is the leading job informant in Nigeria and not an affiliate of the employer’s company. We keep track of job information to serve you the latest opportunity available for Nigerians. Our services are free and independent. Our contact: firstname.lastname@example.org