Promasidor Nigeria is African company proud of our heritage and totally committed to the continent. We manufacture, market and sell unique brands which bring practicality and pleasure to millions of consumers across Africa.
Promasidor Nigeria is recruiting into the vacant position. All Interested candidates are advised to go through available position carefully and submit their applications appropriately before the deadline.
Check Available position below:
- Responsible for safe and efficient operations and maintenance of assigned equipment and turning out the required quantity and quality of products within the defined duration.
- Operate machines to achieve daily/shift production targets with minimal wastage.
- Calibrate equipment and monitor gauges, in alignment with the standard operating procedures.
- Setup and adhere to the cleaning and maintenance schedules of machines to prevent failures.
- Carry out CLAIRET – Cleaning, Lubrication, Adjustment, Inspection, Repairs, Eliminations and Tightening on machines
- components at scheduled intervals and ensure proper documentation.
- Measure, convert, record,and interpret data for use by relevant personnel.
- Comply with all Standard Operating Procedures (SOP), One Point Lessons (OPL), Work Instructions (WI), Checklist and Manuals.
- Investigate root causes in the case of defects make necessary corrections to avoid errors in subsequent batches.
- Ensure compliance to the waste management procedures put in place to manage waste.
- Inspect materials (PM&RM) to detect defects early and take necessary preventive actions.
- Ensure effective and accurate documentation of data and information about the machines and all shift activities.
- Comply with workplace safety policy, HACCP, Food safely policy and report any near-miss to reduce the chance of injury to self, others, and assets.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Minimum National Diploma in Electrical, Mechatronics or Mechanical Engineering or related qualification and field. Previous experience in a similar role in an FMCG be an added advantage.
- At least 2 years working experience in a manufacturing environment
Knowledge & Skills:
- Understanding of GMP and HACCP.
- Understanding of Health, Safety and Environment.
- Autonomous Maintenance, 5S
- Diligent and enthusiastic
- Able and willing to follow laid down procedures.
- Quality Oriented
- Attention to details
- Open to personal development.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidate for “Production Officer at Cowbell Milk” should click the APPLY HERE button below and start their application.
Deadline: Not Specified
Share an update or tip with us on WhatsApp: 07064212243 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Receive Job Alerts through our Social Media Channels:
- WhatsApp: iR Job Alert WhatsApp
- Telegram: iR Job Alert
- Twitter: @irjobalert
- Facebook: iR Job Alert
- Instagram: @irjobalert
NOTE: Intel Region Jobs (iR Job Alert) is the leading job informant in Nigeria and not necessarily an affiliate of the employer’s company.