In COSTARCHEM, we try to understand Clients needs and challenges, then we offer products that match or resolve these problems. We have partnered closely with some of the biggest Clients to solve and address Clients challenges.
Applications are invited from interested and qualified candidates to apply for Quality Control Officer at Costarchem Nigeria Limited
Costarchem has an immediate, full-time opening for an experienced Concrete Quality Control Officer to perform quality testing of our ready mix products at our factory and customer job sites under the direction of the Quality Control Manager. We are seeking a detail-oriented individual to join our growing team.
- Follow established quality control procedures to ensure that concrete mixes produced meet the customer’s job-specific requirements.
- Conduct quality control testing on aggregate and concrete products including, but not limited to, field testing (slump, air content, unit weight, yield, cylinders, etc.), gradations on production aggregates, and lab work (compression testing and scheduling).
- Mix and test trial batches in advance of jobs within provided specifications.
- Test field cylinders in the lab using established quality control procedures, and accurately record results.
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date documentation of testing completed with results.
- Maintain lab area and equipment according to industry standard.
- Follow all company safety regulations and policies at all times.
- Follow all company environmental regulations and policies at all times.
- Represent company with professionalism and customer service in mind at all times.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Qualifications and Requirements:
Candidate must have good knowledge of the construction industry, sales and marketing skills, good communication skills, business development and strategic thinking. 2-5years experience in sales and marketing of construction services, or products.
- Proven experience as a Concrete Quality Control Officer.
- Thorough understanding of marketing and negotiating techniques.
- Fast learner and (Capacity for Knowledge to learn industrial
- Can work with minimum supervision
- Good knowledge of the construction industry
- Self-motivated with a results-driven approach.
- Aptitude in delivering attractive presentations with good communication skills
- Ability to drive and must be ready for extensive travel
- Excellent Reporting
Qualification: BSc degree in Civil Engineering, other qualifications may be considered based on attributes and experience.
Method of Application
Deadline: April 15, 2022
Receive Job Alerts through our Social Media Channels:
- WhatsApp: iR Job Alert WhatsApp
- Telegram: iR Job Alert
- Twitter: @irjobalert
- Facebook: iR Job Alert
- Instagram: @irjobalert
EDITOR’S NOTE: Intel Region Jobs (iR Job Alert) is the leading job informant in Nigeria and not an affiliate of the employer’s company. We keep track of job information to serve you the latest opportunity available for Nigerians. Our services are free and independent. Our contact: [email protected]