StreSERT is a professional services organisation that offers quality stress-free solutions to corporate organisations. We offer business support and integrated solutions in different areas that ensure business objectives are achieved.
We are on twitter, follow us to connect with us - @irjobalert— iR Job Alert (@iRjobalert) January 13, 2022
Critically, we evaluate issues as they impact your business, and consequently deploy the appropriate skills and competencies to proffer the needed solutions.
Applications are invited from interested and qualified candidates to apply for Receptionist at Stresert Services Limited
- Full Time
- Required Qualifications: BA/BSC/HND
- Location: Cross River | Nigeria. See other Jobs in Cross River
- Join this Group to receive Job Alerts on WhatsApp, Click HERE
Are you an Employer? Click HERE to Post A Job
The hired candidate will act as the first point of contact on behalf of the company, Serves visitors by greeting, welcoming, and directing them appropriately; notifies company personnel of visitor arrival; maintains security and telecommunications system.
- Welcomes visitors by greeting them, in person or on the telephone; answering or referring inquiries.
- Directs visitors by maintaining employee and department directories; giving instructions.
- Maintains security by following procedures; monitoring logbook; issuing visitor badges.
- Maintains telecommunication system by following manufacturer’s instructions for house phone and console operation.
- Maintains safe and clean reception area by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Dealing with compliant tactfully, calmly and politely
- Reporting and documenting issues for resolutions.
- Maintains continuity among work teams by documenting and communicating actions, irregularities, and continuing needs.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Any other duty as assigned from time to time.
Join any of these WhatsApp Groups to receive Prompt Job Alert on WhatsApp
Qualifications and Requirements:
deal Candidates must be assertive, self-disciplined and meticulous.
Qualification & Skills:
- HND/B Sc. – Min 2.2/Lower Credit
- Minimum of 2 years for Receptionist
- Must possess Telephone Skills, Listening & verbal Communication Skills, Microsoft Office Skills, Professionalism, Customer Focus, Informing Others, Handles Pressure.
- Monthly Take Home– N80,000
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidate for “Account Assistant at Stresert Services Limited” should forward their CV to: email@example.com using the position as subject of email. (Tip: Learn how to write a Professional CV)
Deadline: April 10, 2022
Share an update or tip with us on WhatsApp: 070624212243 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Receive Job Alerts through our Social Media Channels:
- WhatsApp: iR Job Alert WhatsApp
- Telegram: iR Job Alert
- Twitter: @irjobalert
- Facebook: iR Job Alert
- Instagram: @irjobalert
NOTE: Intel Region Jobs (iR Job Alert) is the leading job informant in Nigeria and not necessarily an affiliate of the employer’s company.