StreSERT is a professional services organisation that offers quality stress-free solutions to corporate organisations. We offer business support and integrated solutions in different areas that ensure business objectives are achieved.
We are on twitter, follow us to connect with us - @irjobalert— iR Job Alert (@iRjobalert) January 13, 2022
Critically, we evaluate issues as they impact your business, and consequently deploy the appropriate skills and competencies to proffer the needed solutions.
Applications are invited from interested and qualified candidates to apply for vacant position at Stresert Services Limited
- Full Time
- Required Qualifications: BA/BSC/HND
- Location: Lagos | Nigeria. See other Jobs in Lagos
- Join this Group to receive Job Alerts on WhatsApp, Click HERE
Are you an Employer? Click HERE to Post A Job
- Partial Maturity, Full Maturity, Partial Withdrawal, Surrender
- Generate and send Partial Maturity notice
- Policy Reconciliation
- Giving Surrender value
- Surrender Discharge Voucher
- Prepare and send Full Maturity notice
- Checking payment on gaps]
- CRM; Benefits Incoming and Voucher
- Sorting of files
- Proper keeping of files
- Retrieving of files
- Attending to file request from different units and locations
- Scanning of files when required
Join any of these WhatsApp Groups to receive Prompt Job Alert on WhatsApp
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Work experience as a Benefits & Claims Officer will be an added advantage.
- HND/BSc in Insurance or other related courses
- Good at listening and able to relate to a wide range of people
- Tactful, patient and calm
- Empathetic and fair
- Good communicators and negotiators
- Good at report writing
- Good at analysing and interpreting information, including legal documents
- Accurate with an eye for detail
- Organised and able to work under pressure
- Knowledge of Insurance policies, including what each policy covers
- Understanding of relevant laws such as the Privacy Act and the Human Rights Act.
Salary: N78, 000
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com using the position as subject of email.
Deadline: April 30, 2022
Share an update or tip with us on WhatsApp: 070624212243 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Receive Job Alerts through our Social Media Channels:
- WhatsApp: iR Job Alert WhatsApp
- Telegram: iR Job Alert
- Twitter: @irjobalert
- Facebook: iR Job Alert
- Instagram: @irjobalert
NOTE: Intel Region Jobs (iR Job Alert) is the leading job informant in Nigeria and not necessarily an affiliate of the employer’s company.