British American Tobacco is all about freedom of choice – whether it’s our people or our products.
Today, we’re a multibillion dollar company with more than 200 brands in our portfolio. With robust positions in each of our regional markets, our future looks equally bright too.
Applications are invited from interested and qualified candidates to apply for Recruitment at British American Tobacco Nigeria (BATN)
Table of Contents
Repairs and Replacement Stores Coordinator
- We are looking to hire a Repairs and Replacement Stores Coordinator (R&RS) to join our team in Ibadan, Nigeria.
- Supervise day to day R&RS activities to ensure proper storage and security of stocks to avoid losses and damage
- Ensure orders are placed for all categories of spare parts and track orders to delivery
- Ensure inspection and Receipt of spare parts into the store OTIF (On Time in Full)
- Ensure that records in R&RS are kept in accordance with the provision of Records Management Policy
- Monitor R&RS inventory & control through MRP (Material Requirement Planning) within limits set in BATN R&RS stock holding policy
- Ensure month-end stock-count and other inventory core activities are accurate and on time
- Ensure compliance with EHS guidelines for all R&RS activities
- Manage sales and purchase of spares through the planner
- Ensures Purchase Order process is followed and properly managed end to end
- Exhibit leadership by example in the areas of standard business conduct, by displaying high degree of integrity
- Coaching and development of all R&RS team members
- Responsible for maintaining discipline of all R&RS personnel
- Generate stocks reports for management information & decision making
- Ensure appropriate re-order level quantities are maintained on SAP for all categories of spares to avert stock-out situations
- Ensure full participation of all R&RS personnel in identified projects, process improvement initiatives and audit action points
- Track and report R&RS savings monthly
- Follow up orders with Procurement for imported and local spare parts and track to ensure prompt delivery within lead time
- Participate in the review of spares requirement and priorities, with SMD (Secondary Manufacturing Department), PMD (Primary Manufacturing Department), Engineering and other user departments
- Follow up on orders with OEMs (Original Equipment Manufacturers) and OPMs (Original Parts Manufacturers) to delivery and resolve any pending queries
- Drive down and maintain stock value position in line with BATN (British American Tobacco Nigeria) stock holding policy
- Contribute to the company target savings on manufacturing by continually reviewing the list of imported commercial spares for local sourcing
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree, preferably in Engineering or Supply Chain field
- NYSC program completed
- Minimum of 3 years of professional experience, ideally in FMCG sector
- Previous experience in the areas of Inventory Management, Supply Chain or Spare Parts Management
- Advanced knowledge of SAP
- Sound knowledge of Microsoft Office Package
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Previous team management experience would be an added advantage.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidate for “Recruitment at British American Tobacco Nigeria (BATN)” should click the APPLY HERE button below.
Deadline: Not Specified
Have any questions? – Click HERE to let us know and we will be glad to help.
Share your story with us: SMS: +2347064212243, WhatsApp: +2349014058640, Email: email@example.com