Its headquarters is in the Ikeja industrial area of Lagos State and operates an extensive distribution network across Nigeria’s 36 states and the Federal Capital Territory.
Applications are invited from interested and qualified candidates to apply for Recruitment at Peak Milk
We are recruiting for the Role of Quality Assurance Operations Specialist.
- The holder will deploy quality & food safety policy supporting the operation of the primary processes end to end.
- You will Advise operations and ensure the implementation and assurance of standards within the primary processes, in line with legislation and regulations, customer requirements and FoQus, to deliver safe and high quality products in order to meet quality results and to win in the market.
- Lead and support primary processes in an effective QA&FS issue management
- Lead in enhancing Q culture and awareness in operational environment
- Establish quality and food safety ownership
- Establish and maintain QA&FS requirements
- Execute and review HACCP studies Assure QA&FS of pest control
- Assure QA&FS of process control
- Assure implementation, execution and maintenance of HACCP
- Assure implémentation, exécution and maintenance QCP
- Execute and receive audits
- Assure effective hygiene and inspection rounds
- Assure handling of non-conforming product
- Establish batch sampling and testing plan (i.e control plan)
- Assure an effective Q-problem solving process
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Food Science and Technology, Biochemistry, Microbiology, or related field. Master’s degree is an added advantage.
- Minimum 5 years of Experience in Quality Assurance (FMCG).
- Broad knowledge of the FrieslandCampina products and production processes.
- Experience in working in multi-functional groups and matrix organization
- Ability to work in a matrix organization with both functional and hierarchical reporting lines
- Contributes to continuous improvement and overall business objective within manufacturing and supply chain.
- Possess well-developed analytical skills and Result oriented
- Good communication and clear decision making capabilities
- Change Management & influencing skills
- Adaptability to work throughout all organizational layers
- Critical in nature and a good team player
- Open minded with willingness to collaborate in the value chain
- Demonstrates sound business ethics and shows consistency among principles, values and behaviors
- We offer an attractive and inspiring work environment, a great learning opportunity where employees are motivated to develop themselves both professional and personally.
- This job also affords you an opportunity to operate in a dynamic, diverse working environment in which you will work with multidisciplinary teams including Manufacturing, Customer Supply Chain, Safety and Projects.
- You will also have an opportunity to be a part of the bigger picture of a transforming business
Credit Control Manager
We are looking for a Credit Control Manager who will champion the entire credit granting process which cuts across consistent application of credit policy, periodic credit reviews of existing customers, and the assessment of the creditworthiness of potential customers, with the goal of optimizing the mix of company sales and bad debt losses.
- Maintain customer credit portfolio , customer credit master data control and legal documentation
- Evaluating new and existing customers on their credit eligibility and analyse justification for credit approval
- Control customer credit risk by monitoring bank guarantees and postdated cheques
- Review of credit limit and payment term in line with policy and market condition (inflation, price increase, product mix…etc.)
- Adhering to the Month-end closing checklist to ensure that all month-end procedures are fully completed under the strict schedule and to document such review
- Maintain a monthly report system or as may be required on debtor age analysis
- Prepare monthly statement of account to specified customers
Qualifications and Requirements:
Bachelor degree holder/ Higher national diploma holder in Accounting or Business Management
- 5 years of credit and control management experience with at least 3 years of relevant supervisory experience in the commercial industry.
- Deep understanding and knowledge of how KBP partnership drives profitability.
- Understanding of RTM initiative as it impact Channel finance scheme
- Strong analytical skills, high level of literacy and numeracy, pro-active and result oriented
- High proficiency in the use of Microsoft Windows
- Knowledge of SAP
- We provide great learning opportunities with our FrieslandCampina Learning Academy and a fantastic work environment
- Competitive career progression