Total Nigeria Plc is a Marketing and Services subsidiary of Total; a multinational energy company operating in more than 130 countries and committed to providing sustainable products and services for its customers.
TOTAL NIGERIA PLC (RC 1396) was incorporated as a private company on June 1, 1956 to market petroleum products in Nigeria. In September 11, 2001, the company had a successful merger which paved way for sustainable growth and continuous development.
Applications are invited from interested and qualified candidates to apply for Recruitment at TotalEnergies
Offer ID: 48159BR
Metier: H3SEQGenResponsibil/Polyval, Safety, Environment, Quality, Security, Societal, Health-Hygiene
Workplace location (Precisions/Keywords): Job could be in any of our locations in Nigeria
Employment type: Regular position
Branch: Marketing & Services
Interview Location: Microsoft Teams
- Supervise the management of all security contractors nationwide for adequate security of company assets.
- Supervise the activities of Security guards.
- Supervise the activities of all security guards at the territories/depots/plants.
- Liaison with government security agencies such as Police, Army & Navy, for the provision of security services.
- Investigates security lapses in all installations nationwide, including retail outlets and recommend improvement actions.
- Organise security awareness campaign/training for staff and security guards.
- Responsible for gathering and managing sensitive security information.
- Inputs all incidents and security events into the company’s reporting system.
- Maintain accurate record of data and weekly/ monthly reporting.
- Conducts security induction for visitors and VPSHR training for security guards.
- Responsible for developing and implementing risk/threat assessment for VIPs.
- Coordinate security escort for visitors and close protection for expatriates and VIPs.
- Responsible for compliance with Group security procedures/policies and recommendations.
- Coordinate security assessments and audits.
- Any other jobs assigned by the Safety and Security Manager.
Context and Environment:
- Wide area of coverage, involves adequate monitoring of plants, depots and installations nationwide.
- Constraints: People working in an environment without due consideration for the safety and security of lives and property.
- Insecurity in the environment such as current banditry, robbery, kidnapping, terrorist activities in the country.
- Continuous improvement of safety and security key indicators;
- Ensures adequate security of lives and properties in the establishment
Qualifications and Requirements:
- B.Sc or HND with a minimum of 10 years of working experience.
- Experience in security-related matters in Oil & Gas Industry.
- Must have an analytical and innovative mind, with good communication skills.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidate for “Recruitment at TotalEnergies” should click the APPLY HERE button below.