Zenith Bank Plc was established in May 1990, and commenced operations in July of the same year as a commercial bank. The Bank became a public limited company on June 17, 2004 and was listed on the Nigerian Stock Exchange (NSE) on October 21, 2004 following a highly successful Initial Public Offering (IPO)
Our Mission is to build the zenith brand into a reputable international financial institution recognized for innovation, superior performance and creation of premium value for all stakeholders.
Applications are invited from interested and qualified candidates to apply for Recruitment at Zenith Bank
- Directs searches for new funding sources and oversees grant application preparation and negotiation; coordinates public healthcare activities with related services provided by other county departments including social services, mental health, and environmental health
- Formulates and administers comprehensive public health programs based on needs and available resources. Makes recommendations to and consults with the board of supervisors on general policies and procedures, goals, and proposals and methods of service delivery for public health and clinical care programs.
- Determines the types and levels of services to be provided and the standards by which delivery will be evaluated; directs the preparation of annual budgets, health care plans, and funding applications; monitors and evaluates delivery, performance, and expenditures.
- Disseminates, interprets, and implements policies, laws, and regulations of state/federal directives regarding medical and public health issues to physicians, department staff and representatives of hospitals, nursing homes, medical clinics, and schools.
- Develops positions on legislation and advocates the county’s position before state and federal agencies and community groups.
- Consults and coordinates with federal and state health officials and representatives of local public and private health agencies in the enforcement of health laws and the development of programs to meet public health needs.
- Makes public presentations and meets privately with physicians and administrators of health and social service agencies. Secures and maintains community support for public health programs.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Progressively responsible high-level executive health care related administrative experience, preferably in a public health setting.
- Minimum of 5 – 8 years relevant experience working with foreign and local public health agencies or non-governmental public health organisations.
- Experience should include working with community health care agencies and responsibility for community contact
- Knowledge of the principles and practices and interagency responsibilities involved in contemporary public health.
- Knowledge of federal and state laws and regulations governing the services and work of local public health programs.
- Knowledge of the organization and the purpose of federal and state health departments.
- Knowledge of the principles and practices of managing physicians and other medical professionals and other managers; effective public and community relations practices.
- Knowledge of public information practices and techniques; practices of health service advocacy; principles and practices of determining and serving community health needs.
- Knowledge of fiscal management, budget administration and control, program budgeting, principles and practices of personnel, and information systems organizational management.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidate for “Recruitment at Zenith Bank” should click the APPLY HERE button below.