eRecruiter Nigeria has deep knowledge of Human resources and recruitment. Our business is in Talent acquisition, recruitment, outsourcing and everything that revolves around Talent. From acquisition to testing return on investment (ROI) on talent and everything in between.
Applications are invited from interested and qualified candidates to apply for Reporting Officer at eRecruiter
Table of Contents
A Research Consortia is looking to hire a Reporting officer in Abuja who will play a key role in documenting, writing and distributing the outputs of an exciting project that explores the use of technology to mitigate gender-based violence and other security challenges faced by women during and post-COVID-19.
Duration: One-year initial contract with option of renewal depending on performance.
Qualifications and Requirements:
An ideal candidate should have a minimum of 2 years’ relevant experience in a communications role, good time management and organizational skills and, proficiency in Microsoft Office, content management systems, and social media platforms.
In addition, the selected candidate will:
- Collaborate with researchers to develop and implement an effective communications strategy based on our target audience.
- Write, edit, and distribute content, including publications, press releases, website content, annual reports, speeches, and other marketing material that communicates the Consortia’s activities, products and/or services.
- Respond to media inquiries, arrange interviews, and act as a spokesperson for the Consortia.
- Establish and maintain effective relationships with journalists, Civil Society Organisations, Non-Governmental Organisations and maintain a media database.
- Seek opportunities to enhance and extend the reach of the Consortia’s activities on both online and offline channels.
- Coordinate and document publicity events.
- Maintain records of media coverage and collate analytics and metrics.
- Proficiency in design and publishing software.
- Other tasks delegated by the Consortia’s executive hierarchy.
Women are strongly encouraged to apply.
The role will involve high level interactions with key stakeholders in academia and international development, and high-level advocacy and outreach work leading to both local and international exposure for the candidate.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidate for “Reporting Officer at eRecruiter” should click the APPLY HERE button below
Deadline: October 19, 2020
Have any questions? – Click HERE to let us know and we will be glad to help.
Share your story with us: SMS: +2347064212243, WhatsApp: +2349014058640, Email: email@example.com