Ascentech Services Ltd acts as a gateway to provide a wide range of recruitment and selection services to companies. We are a dedicated team of professional consultants offering top of the line executive recruitment and selection services
We will preserve to serve our clients using our skills, knowledge, and expertise to help meet their business objectives.” Our Services We conduct assignments for junior, middle, and senior management positions.
Applications are invited from interested and qualified candidates to apply for the available position at Ascentech Services Limited
- Assessment and approval of subcontractor safety plans
- Continuous inspection of project sites, to ensure a hazard-free environment
- Verification of tools and equipment to ensure good quality
- Promoting safe practices on site
- Creating and enforcing safety guidelines and programs
- Carrying out drills and exercises on managing emergencies
- Conducting investigations on accidents
- Verifying that all safety reports are submitted to related government institutions.
- Responding to workers’ safety concerns
- Assisting with the preparation of a construction health and safety plan
- Establishing and maintaining health and safety communication structures
- Continuous monitoring of all safety-related documents, reports, and issues to keep them updated.
- Conduct daily environmental and safety audits
- Inspect and examine all health and safety-related complaints, workplace accidents, outbreaks of diseases, the spill of hazardous toxins or poison
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Minimum of two years experience in construction safety
- Must be NEBOSH certified
- Ability to communicate excellently in both oral and written format
- Strong listening skills to be able to get valuable information from employees
- Good organizational and record-keeping abilities – the ability to maintain a good record of all safety-related activities
- Profound knowledge of company project work. This will assist the construction safety officer to design and implement effective safety solutions
- Good team player, Self-confident, motivated, and independent individual
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the position as subject of email.
Deadline: April 23, 2022
Share an update or tip with us on WhatsApp: 070624212243 | email@example.com
Receive Job Alerts through our Social Media Channels:
- WhatsApp: iR Job Alert WhatsApp
- Telegram: iR Job Alert
- Twitter: @irjobalert
- Facebook: iR Job Alert
- Instagram: @irjobalert
NOTE: Intel Region Jobs (iR Job Alert) is the leading job informant in Nigeria and not necessarily an affiliate of the employer’s company.