Michael Stevens Consulting is an international Human Resource Development & Management Consulting practice firm, with offices in Lagos, Port-Harcourt and Calabar, as well as in Accra, Ghana.
We can emphasize the topics most relevant to you and exclude those areas of less value. By designing our sessions in highly interactive forms and including practical real life examples, participants gain a truer understanding and appreciation of the material we are looking to impart.
Applications are invited from interested and qualified candidates to apply for the role of Direct Sales Agent at Michael Stevens Consulting.
Our Client a Financial Services institution, requires suitably qualified candidates for the position of Direct Sales Agent.
Job Description/Requirements Responsibilities:
- Meeting or exceeding weekly, monthly and yearly sales budget
- Canvassing assigned territories to present company products to existing and potential customers
- Assisting management in identifying viable marketing and pricing strategies.
- Demonstrating product features to customers.
- Contacting leads and setting up appointments to present company products.
- Attending trade shows and other industry-related events to generate new customers.
- Completing regular sales reports specifying the number of sales made.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- HND/B.Sc with 1 – 3 years of experience
- The ability to retain important information
- Effective communication skills
- Exceptional customer service
- Sound consultative selling skills
- Excellent networking skills
Salary Range: ₦100,000 – ₦150,000/month
Method of Application
Deadline: January 9, 2023
Share an update or tip with us on WhatsApp: 07064212243 | email@example.com
Receive Job Alerts through our Social Media Channels:
- WhatsApp: iR Job Alert WhatsApp
- Telegram: iR Job Alert
- Twitter: @irjobalert
- Facebook: iR Job Alert
- Instagram: @irjobalert
NOTE: Intel Region Jobs (iR Job Alert) is the leading job informant in Nigeria and not necessarily an affiliate of the employer’s company.