CWAY Group is a multinational company specialized in the production & whole-sale supply of treated water, water dispensers, soft drinks, foods & beverages industry in countries of Africa & Asia.
We are consolidating our efforts in the industry to ensure continued growth & still contribute to the economic development process of countries of our operations through provisions of jobs & business opportunities.
Applications are invited from interested and qualified candidates to apply for Sales Analyst at CWAY Foods and Beverages Nigeria
- To Create and standardize sales reporting processes
- To keep tracking on secondary sales data.
- Daily communication to sales team on sales target/achievement
- Analyst distributor achievement VS target tracking.
- To Create, join, and manage complex data sets into a comprehensive data visualization platform (Excel, etc.) that can be used to drive root cause analysis of problems.
- Gain access and analyze data from multiple sources
- Manage field inquiries regarding performance, historical sales trends, account/product level detail, etc.
- Understand business needs to identify, develop, and implement enhancements to reporting and analytical deliverable.
- Standardized and custom reports on a daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly basis from a variety of inputs (predominantly Sales Force and Hyperion) using multiple output methods (Excel, Word, PPT, Sales Force, etc).
- Accommodate sales reporting changes quickly and accurately, while at the same time capturing variances and outliers.
- Responsible for reporting accuracy and timeliness adherence to deadlines, identifying flaws and errors in the data and any upstream data issues
- Manage multiple tasks and projects simultaneously, own deliverable end to end, and partner with other teams within the business to achieve your goals
Qualifications and Requirements:
- (BSc/HND) in Accounting, marketing or related field.
- 3 Years Experience in FMCG
- strong knowledge of word processing, spreadsheet, database and presentation software
- Advanced problem-solving and analysis skills
- Superior oral and written communication skills
- High level of organization and detail-orientation
- Strong work ethic and willingness to take initiative
- Good attitude toward teamwork as well as the ability to work independently
- Demonstrated ability to multitask and prioritize
- Excellent time management.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidate for “Sales Analyst at CWAY Foods and Beverages Nigeria” should forward their CV to: email@example.com using the position as subject of email. (Tip: Learn how to write a Professional CV)
Deadline: March 8, 2022
Receive Job Alerts through our Social Media Channels:
- WhatsApp: iR Job Alert WhatsApp
- Telegram: iR Job Alert
- Twitter: @irjobalert
- Facebook: iR Job Alert
- Instagram: @irjobalert
EDITOR’S NOTE: Intel Region Jobs (iR Job Alert) is the leading job informant in Nigeria and not an affiliate of the employer’s company. We keep track of job information to serve you the latest opportunity available for Nigerians. Our services are free and independent. Our contact: firstname.lastname@example.org