Owens and Xley Consults is a business consulting and advisory company. We offer strategic services in the areas of business advisory, business development, and planning to small businesses that would otherwise not have access to the technical competencies available to bigger companies.
Owens and Xley is recruiting into a vacant position in their organization. All Interested candidates are advised to go through available positions carefully and submit their applications appropriately before the deadline.
Apply now for the role of sales associate at Owens and Xley Consult. See below:
Table of Contents
Fashion Sales Associate
- Communicating with prospective clients on our social media platforms; responding promptly to messages on WhatsApp, Instagram, E-mails, etc.
- Provide accurate/detailed information on items (products, pricing, after-sales services).
- Building rapport through conversation and honest recommendations.
- Handle shipping logistics of all orders via WhatsApp, Instagram, and E-mails. Follow up on all orders consistently, send tracking details to clients, and encourage clients to give reviews on Google.
- Ringing up sales and arranging for delivery or pick-up of the customer’s order if needed.
- Inviting customers to search the company’s website to shop for more items.
- Ensure stock/inventory is managed and arranged accordingly.
- Assisting in maintaining the back stock room and setting up merchandise displays on the sales floor.
- Create questionnaires on google doc and send them to clients on items purchased from the store. Compile feedback on Canva from Clients on Sales.
- Encourage clients to send pictures of them in the outfits purchased from the store.
- Update clients’ database: birthdays, wedding anniversaries, etc.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Candidates should possess relevant qualifications with experience in the fashion industry.
Digital Marketer / Social Media Manager
- In charge of all the social media accounts.
- Formulate high-quality novel written and visual content for each social media campaign.
- Build a social media presence by maintaining a solid online presence.
- Monitor the company’s brand on social media.
- Build brand awareness by engaging relevant influencers.
- Manage our online communities to ensure respectful and appropriate engagement.
- Respond to comments on the social media account.
- Oversee customer service provided via social media.
- Analyze data to determine whether social media campaigns have achieved their objectives.
- Post daily in the stories and the Instagram page simultaneously.
- Monthly presentations to share the quarterly plan for the social media account; number of posts per week, etc.
- Send monthly statistics report.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Candidates should possess relevant qualifications with 2 – 3 years work experience.
Salary Range₦100,000 – ₦150,000/month
Method of Application
Deadline: June 26, 2023
Share an update or tip with us on WhatsApp: 07064212243 | email@example.com
Receive Job Alerts through our Social Media Channels:
- WhatsApp: iR Job Alert WhatsApp
- Telegram: iR Job Alert
- Twitter: @irjobalert
- Facebook: iR Job Alert
- Instagram: @irjobalert
NOTE: Intel Region Jobs (iR Job Alert) is the leading job informant in Nigeria and not necessarily an affiliate of the employer’s company.