Alfred and Victoria Associates is one of Nigeria’s leading ICT solution based company. Our company offers a wide range of services which are in high demand of today’s emerging market.
Alfred and Victoria Associates is currently recruiting interested and qualified candidates for vacant positions in their company.
Applications are invited from interested and qualified candidates to apply for the role of Sales Executive at Alfred and Victoria Associates.
- The Enterprise Sales Executive position is primarily responsible for revenue generation through strategic alliances with customers.
- The Enterprise Sales Executive will identify opportunities to increase sales and profitability, and has responsibilities directly related to making sales to include meeting with customers at the customer’s site, communicating with customers via phone, email, and teleconference, providing subject matter expertise regarding technical issues; advising customers on suitability of products and solutions based on their technical needs, preparing proposals, presentations, pricing and contracts, developing strategic plans related to the customer and the proposed solution.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- B.Sc / B.A Degree or its equivalent in a related field.
- Minimum of 3 years sales experience in an ISP company a MUST; experience in Enterprise Business also a MUST.
- Excellent Communication skills, organizational skills, self-motivation, results-oriented with a positive outlook, punctuality, ambitious, clear focus on high quality and business profit, mature.
- Must be comfortable to contact and deal with all types of companies: small, medium and multi-national companies.
- Ability to prospect for new potential sales, respond to and follow up sales enquiries.
- Must be computer literate with excellent knowledge in Microsoft Office (particularly Excel, word and PowerPoint) and in the use of Internet-based resources.
- Must have experience in the internet connectivity environment and a technical overview or background.
- Provide technical support service via phone, email, and other channels as required to clients.
- Follow standard procedures for proper escalation of unresolved issues to the appropriate internal teams.
- Provide prompt and accurate feedback to customers.
- Ensure proper follow up and closure of all pending tickets.
- Interact with customers to provide and process information in response to complaints and inquiries.
- Escalate cases to another unit and follow up on the case. Ensuring incidents are documented in a professional manner using the available Customer Relationship
- Report to the Head of Department.
- Respond to client complains in a proper and professional manner.
- Should maintain a high level of personal responsibility.
- Abide and apply the rules and regulations of the department and the company as a whole.
- Responsible for achieving any assignment given by the Manager.
- Keeping up to date with departmental and company notification via Emails, notice board and other mediums.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Preferred B.Sc / HND in Computer Science.
- CCNA is preferred.
- MCP is preferred.
- 2 – 5 years work experience.
- A previous experience in support or IT department
- Investigate and troubleshoot customer problems by analyzing bandwidth graphs, packet loss.
- Basic routing & switching knowledge.
- Basic RF knowledge.
- Ability to resolve problems remotely.
Key Skills & Competencies:
- Interpersonal relationship.
- Maintain a good communication and interaction with customers and colleagues.
- Communications skills, both verbal and written.
- Good verbal and writing skills in English are mandatory
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Tailored CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email. (Tip: Learn how to write a Professional CV).
Note: Any application received after the deadline will be automatically rejected.
Deadline: December 1, 2022
Share an update or tip with us on WhatsApp: 07064212243 | email@example.com
Receive Job Alerts through our Social Media Channels:
- WhatsApp: iR Job Alert WhatsApp
- Telegram: iR Job Alert
- Twitter: @irjobalert
- Facebook: iR Job Alert
- Instagram: @irjobalert
NOTE: Intel Region Jobs (iR Job Alert) is the leading job informant in Nigeria and not necessarily an affiliate of the employer’s company.