Ayoola Foods Limited – The company commenced business with few products, today we have wide range of products which include Poundo Yam, Yam Flour, Cassava Flour, Plantain Flour, Beans Flour, Brown Beans and Cassava Fufu among others.
All our products are duly registered by National Agency for Foods and Drugs Administration and Control (NAFDAC).
Applications are invited from interested and qualified candidates to apply for the role of sales executive at Ayoola Foods Limited.
Table of Contents
Field Sales Executive
- We are currently in need of young graduates to serve as Field Sales Executive(s)to cover and drive sales within Lagos markets.
- He/She must live in Lagos andbe familiar with the markets in the area. The ability to drive with a valid driver’s license will be an added advantage.
The Job description includes, but is not limited to the following:
- Achieve secondary sales targets.
- Develop new key distributors (KD) appointed outlets by creating awareness of all company’s products and driving secondary sales within the assigned area.
- Create awareness and visibility of all company’s products in the assigned area; hospitals, hotels, schools, fast food outlets, canteens, cooperative societies, campuses of higher institutions,etc.
- Give feedback on sales trends by conducting market surveys.
- Be involved in promotional activities through trade shows, event marketing, and activation within the assigned area.
- Build and promote strong, long-lasting customer relationships with key distributors to drive sales of all company’s products in the assigned area.
- Identify emerging markets and market shifts while being fully aware of new products and competition status.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree, HND or OND qualification with 0 – 2 years work experience.
The job description includes, but is not limited to the following.
- Perform daily routine checks and clean all vehicles assigned to you.
- Ensure careful driving of vehicles and obey all traffic laws
- Report complaints on vehicles using the vehicle complaint form and notify the Admin Officer immediately.
- Ensure the servicing of vehicles as scheduled.
- Ensure that vehicle documents are up to date and notify the Admin officer as soon as any of the documents are near expiry.
- Maintain strict confidentiality of conversations heard while driving.
- Any other function as may be assigned by the company necessary to the achievement of the company goals.
- Monitor and read the dashboard for maintenance sign.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Candidates should possess an OND / SSCE / GCE / NECO qualification.
- He must have at least 5 years of experience driving executive cars, buses, pickup vans, and trucks with clean driving records.
- The preferred candidates must be Males between 30 – 40 years old, Married,possess a valid Driver’s License and the Lagos state Driver’s permit (LASDRI). He must be willing to relocate if need be.
Method of Application
Deadline: July 20, 2023
Share an update or tip with us on WhatsApp: 07064212243 | email@example.com
Receive Job Alerts through our Social Media Channels:
- WhatsApp: iR Job Alert WhatsApp
- Telegram: iR Job Alert
- Twitter: @irjobalert
- Facebook: iR Job Alert
- Instagram: @irjobalert
NOTE: Intel Region Jobs (iR Job Alert) is the leading job informant in Nigeria and not necessarily an affiliate of the employer’s company.