Frigoglass is the global leader in the Ice Cold Merchandisers (ICM) market and the principal supplier of glass packaging in the high growth markets of over 19 countries across five continents of the world.
The Nigeria Operations has its head office in Lagos, and factories in Delta, Ogun and Oyo States of Nigeria and a staff capacity of over one thousand people with diverse abilities and backgrounds.
We are hereby offering a unique opportunity interested and qualified applicants to apply for the the role of sales executive at Frigoglass Nigeria.
- Full Time
- Required Qualifications: BA/BSC/HND
- Location: Lagos | Nigeria. See other Jobs in Lagos
- Join this Group to receive Job Alerts on WhatsApp, Click HERE
Are you an Employer? Click HERE to Post A Job
- Manage and expand our portion of the company’s revenue from the client accounts in your portfolio.
- Investigate new opportunities to increase our Share of Wallet, in order to expand current business relationships and increase the value of customer accounts.
- Implement Accounts sales plan and planning agreements, in order to ensure annual sales objectives are achieved. Focus on annual/quarterly cost triggers related to customer prices and implement or negotiate where necessary.
- Gain in-depth knowledge of customers’ cyclical demand so as to improve service and recognize opportunities. Use this information to gather forecasts and share with the planner to facilitate the demand plans.
- Negotiate and implement the annual business budget and planning agreements, in terms of sales turnover, profitability and other KPIs, so as to contribute the agreed profits.
- Focus on stock levels, ensuring slow moving stock is attended to quickly.
- Maintain frequent communication and make planned visits to customers so as to evaluate and resolve complaints and therefore continuously reinforce relations and increase satisfaction of customers and decision makers.
- Review Accounts results on a monthly basis, explain the reasons for any deviations and take corrective actions, in order to be aligned with the agreed budget and planning agreement.
- Report ongoing (dynamics) analysis regarding market conditions and competitor activities to maintain market awareness to the company management and sales force.
Join any of these WhatsApp Groups to receive Prompt Job Alert on WhatsApp
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree or Higher National Diploma (HND) in Marketing or other sales related fields
- Minimum of 4-6 years’ experience
- Knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics Navision or any other Enterprise resource planning (ERP) software
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint Presentation
- Experience in managing major accounts in a B2B company and within matrix organisations
- Experience in chemical Industry, logistics/manufacturing sector is preferable
- Experience with Exports is required
- Ability to understand and speak French Language will be an added advantage
Method of Application
Qualified and interested candidate should Apply by Clicking the Button below.
Deadline: April 8, 2023
Share an update or tip with us on WhatsApp: 07064212243 | email@example.com
Receive Job Alerts through our Social Media Channels:
- WhatsApp: iR Job Alert WhatsApp
- Telegram: iR Job Alert
- Twitter: @irjobalert
- Facebook: iR Job Alert
- Instagram: @irjobalert
NOTE: Intel Region Jobs (iR Job Alert) is the leading job informant in Nigeria and not necessarily an affiliate of the employer’s company.