Speedaf Express is a joint-venture company formed from the YIWILL HOLDINGS and ZTO. We commit to reduce the end-to-end logistics costs while providing a stable and recognized logistics services to our customers.
Speedaf Express has recently launched a new and exclusive service to get closer customers, and this is the self-pick-up site. Now they are recruiting people to join the team.
Applications are invited from interested and qualified candidates to apply for the role of Sales Executive at Speedaf Nigeria Limited.
Table of Contents
- Conduct research to identify potential business opportunities and target market for products and services.
- Build and maintain positive work relationships with clients to create a rapport that facilitates patronage and generates revenue.
- Augments staff performance by providing guidance and solutions to improve sales efficiency.
- Develop and implement strategies effective for the extensive sales and distribution of company products.
- Monitor to identify changes in market trends and adjust accordingly.
- Communicate with clients to identify their service requirements and facilitate supply.
- Employ knowledge of products and services in providing appropriate response to client enquiries and also in assisting with the resolution of customer issues or complaints.
- Review financial records to ensure balanced accounts are maintained.
- Apply understanding of market trends/business practices in taking decisions necessary for enhancing the sales process.
- Collect, analyze, and interpret sales records to obtain information useful in preparing reports
- Ensure compliance with customer service standards and proper customer relationship management.
- Participate in educational workshops and conferences to expand personal network and improve on existing job knowledge.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree qualification
- 3 years’ experience within the Logistic Industry.
- Must be able to identify prospects.
- Must be able to build rapport and maintain client relationships.
- Must be able to identify prospects’ challenges and proffer solutions.
- Must be a good negotiator.
- Must possess excellent communication skills.
Salary Range: ₦150,000 – ₦200,000/month
Method of Application
Qualified and interested candidates should Apply by Clicking the Button below.
Deadline: Not Specified
Share an update or tip with us on WhatsApp: 07064212243 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Receive Job Alerts through our Social Media Channels:
- WhatsApp: iR Job Alert WhatsApp
- Telegram: iR Job Alert
- Twitter: @irjobalert
- Facebook: iR Job Alert
- Instagram: @irjobalert
NOTE: Intel Region Jobs (iR Job Alert) is the leading job informant in Nigeria and not necessarily an affiliate of the employer’s company.