At uLesson, we are building an app to help African students be the very best they can be. Our team of talented people are passionate about media, technology, education and the continent. Together, we seek to build a learning experience unprecedented in its richness, scope, interactivity and effectiveness.
The uLesson platform puts engaging educators, entertaining lessons, illuminating illustrations, and adaptive assessments into African children’s pockets.
Applications are invited from interested and qualified candidates to apply for the role of Sales Executive at uLesson Education Limited.
- The candidate for this position will excel at creating and closing new opportunities. By using a consultative approach to selling, this person will use their expertise to identify and qualify leads, leading to sales opportunities with both new and existing customers.
- Meet and exceed sales targets
- Successfully create business from new and existing customer accounts
- Manage complex negotiations with senior-level executives
- Build rapport and establish long-term relationships with customers
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree / HND
- 2-5 years quota carrying sales experience
- Experience and working knowledge of CRM systems
- Demonstrable track record of over-achieving quota
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
N60,000 to N120,000 Monthly.
Method of Application
Deadline: January 28, 2023
Share an update or tip with us on WhatsApp: 07064212243 | email@example.com
Receive Job Alerts through our Social Media Channels:
- WhatsApp: iR Job Alert WhatsApp
- Telegram: iR Job Alert
- Twitter: @irjobalert
- Facebook: iR Job Alert
- Instagram: @irjobalert
NOTE: Intel Region Jobs (iR Job Alert) is the leading job informant in Nigeria and not necessarily an affiliate of the employer’s company.