BeaconGate Limited – The company is primarily set up to help transform the latent abilities and potentials of Entrepreneurs, Professionals and Executives and make them realize their full potentials as well as create leadership brands that would make them distinct.
This involves using approaches that lead to self discovery, awareness of situations, empowering for positive actions and actualization of goals and visions. We offer customized solutions to meet your personal and business needs.
Applications are invited from interested and qualified candidates to apply for Sales Marketer at Beacongate Limited
- Accomplishes marketing and sales human resource objectives
- Prepare and manage monthly, quarterly, and annual budgets for the Marketing department
- Set, monitor, and report on team goals
- Design branding, positioning, and pricing strategies
- Ensure our brand message is strong and consistent across all channels and marketing efforts (like events, email campaigns, web pages and promotional material)
- Analyze consumer behavior and determine customer personas
- Identify opportunities to reach new market segments and expand market share
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree holder and other related qualifications will be an advantage
- At least 3 years of experience in FMCG or F&B industry
- Business English is a must
- Has excellent market knowledge and strategic thinking skills.
N100,000 – N120,000 Monthly.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidate for “Sales Marketer at Beacongate Limited” should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email. (Tip: Learn how to write a Professional CV)
Deadline: April 11, 2022
Share an update or tip with us on WhatsApp: 070624212243 | email@example.com
Receive Job Alerts through our Social Media Channels:
- WhatsApp: iR Job Alert WhatsApp
- Telegram: iR Job Alert
- Twitter: @irjobalert
- Facebook: iR Job Alert
- Instagram: @irjobalert
NOTE: Intel Region Jobs (iR Job Alert) is the leading job informant in Nigeria and not necessarily an affiliate of the employer’s company.