Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc is one old Nigeria’s leading food and agro-allied companies, and owners of Popular Golden Penny Food brand. In addition, the Company has a 30megawatt diesel plant at the same site to act as a backup in the event of any shortage of feedstock to the gas generators.
With over 11,000 employees across Nigeria, today, Flour Mills has developed a diverse and truly inclusive environment, where employees can grow and reach their full potential.
Applications are invited from interested and qualified candidates to apply for the role of sales officer at Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc.
Table of Contents
To Sell the Agri-Input products to existing and new customers; maintain & ensure customer retention and loyalty. Ensure the execution of the agreed strategies and programs leading to the attainment of Company sales objectives within the territory.
- Drive the sales of all inputs across channels and amongst existing and potential customers and ensure that the sales targets for territory are met
- Develop and maintain good working relationships with the customers and other Stakeholders (VCD, Agronomy & Partners) to enhance customer satisfaction.
- Follow-up and ensure prompt delivery of customer sales orders and sales incentives/rebates.
- Liaise with VCD and Agronomy to ensure that opportunities created are taken up in sales and that best practices developed by Agronomy are scaled to more farmers and dealers for more impact.
- Develop and maintain a comprehensive customer database to ensure right customer spread within territory of coverage.
- Through the STOCKISTS strategy, create additional network of distribution closer to end-users.
- Continuously analyse the market & report competitive intelligence to assist in Managements’ decision making.
- Collaborate with VCD, Agronomy and Partners at all farmers’ events to take advantage of opportunity to secure sale of Agri-Inputs.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Minimum requirement: 2 – 4 years Selling Experience in FMCG.
- Added Advantage: Agri-Input Sales Experience.
- FMCG Sales experience with demonstrable achievement of market share volume and of sales target.
Manager, IT Quality Assurance
IT Quality Assurance Manager manages a group of quality assurance analysts who evaluate, test, and validate software and/or IT services. Develops and implements quality assurance problem reporting processes and systems. Being an IT Quality Assurance Manager analyzes deficiencies in service or performance and recommends product or service improvements to address problems. Designs and implements defect reduction programs.
- Oversee all quality testing, maintenance, and deliverables associated with the organization’s information technology initiative.
- Develop and implement quality assurance problem reporting processes and systems.
- Manage continuous quality improvement to ensure the delivery of the best possible IT products and services.
- Ensure that processes and practices are aligned across teams and providers to operate effectively and efficiently.
- Engage with senior stakeholders to secure commitment and resources needed for effective acceptance testing.
- Validate systems, products or services against user experience goals, metrics and targets.
- Ensure that a catalogue of available services is created and maintained and that service level agreements are complete and cost effective.
- Tests continuity management plans and procedures to ensure they address exposure to risk and that agreed levels of continuity can be maintained.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Have strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Have excellent leadership and managerial abilities.
- Possess keen analytical and problem solving skills.
- Show critical thinking with great attention to details.
- Have excellent time management skills.
- BSC/ HND in computer science or social science related course.
- CMSQ (Certified Manager of Software Quality) is an added advantage.
- Minimum of 7 years cognate experience.
- Possess expert knowledge and experience with information technology testing applications.
- Practical experience analyzing data and translating the outcome to actions.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should apply by clicking on the BUTTONS below.
Deadline: Not Specified
Share an update or tip with us on WhatsApp: 07064212243 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Receive Job Alerts through our Social Media Channels:
- WhatsApp: iR Job Alert WhatsApp
- Telegram: iR Job Alert
- Twitter: @irjobalert
- Facebook: iR Job Alert
- Instagram: @irjobalert
NOTE: Intel Region Jobs (iR Job Alert) is the leading job informant in Nigeria and not necessarily an affiliate of the employer’s company.