Sonia Foods Industries, with headquarters in Ibafo is one of Nigeria’s leading tomato paste manufacturers.
The company is a recognized market leader in tomato paste production and other range of products namely; Sonia Seasoning Cube, baking powder, Sonia Margarine, Sonia Yeast, Sonia Dough Improver, Sonia Preservative, Vitasoy Milk Drink, Vitamax Cereal Drink.
Applications are currently being accepted from interested and qualified candidate to apply for the position of sales officer at Sonia Foods Industries.
- We are looking to employ a sales-driven and customer-oriented Sales Officer with Milk sales experience to work with our sales team and determine the most effective solutions to increase company sales. The Sales Officer’s responsibilities include recommending improvements to current sales strategies, informing potential and existing customers of company promotions and preparing accurate sales and expense reports. The expected candidate should be able to continually -identify new sales opportunities through customer referrals.
- Developing and sustaining long-lasting relationships with customers.
- Screening, recruiting and training sales employees.
- Calling potential customers to explain company products and encourage purchases.
- Answering customers’ questions and escalating complex issues to the relevant departments as needed.
- Developing in-depth knowledge of company products.
- Maintaining an accurate record of all sales, scheduled customer appointments, and customer complaints.
- Collaborating with the marketing department to ensure that the company is reaching its target audience.
- Informing product developers of possible product improvements and changes to ensure that company products meet current market needs
- Preparing cost-benefit analyses for prospective and existing customers to determine the most suitable purchase options.
- Analyzing competitors’ products to determine product features, benefits, shortfalls, and market success.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- B.Sc, HND in Marketing, Business Admin, Business Management, or related field is preferred.
- Above 3 years working experiences
- A proven sales experience
- Sound knowledge of sales strategies and industry regulations
- Proven track record of achieving sales targets
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent negotiation and consultative sales skills
- Effective communication skills.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
- Must be residing within the state.
Method of Application
Deadline: December 20, 2022
Share an update or tip with us on WhatsApp: 07064212243 | email@example.com
Receive Job Alerts through our Social Media Channels:
- WhatsApp: iR Job Alert WhatsApp
- Telegram: iR Job Alert
- Twitter: @irjobalert
- Facebook: iR Job Alert
- Instagram: @irjobalert
NOTE: Intel Region Jobs (iR Job Alert) is the leading job informant in Nigeria and not necessarily an affiliate of the employer’s company.