Ascentech Services Ltd acts as a gateway to provide a wide range of recruitment and selection services to companies. We are a dedicated team of professional consultants offering top of the line executive recruitment and selection services.
We will preserve to serve our clients using our skills, knowledge, and expertise to help meet their business objectives.” The Services We conduct assignments for junior, middle, and senior management positions.
Applications are invited from interested and qualified candidates to apply to fill the role of sales representative at Ascentech Services Limited.
Table of Contents
- Conduct market research to identify selling possibilities and evaluate customer needs
- Actively seek out new sales opportunities through cold calling, networking and social media
- Set up meetings with potential clients and listen to their wishes and concerns
- Prepare and deliver appropriate presentations on products and services
- Create frequent reviews and reports with sales and financial data
- Ensure the availability of stock for sales and demonstrations
- Participate on behalf of the company in exhibitions or conferences
- Negotiate/close deals and handle complaints or objections
- Collaborate with team members to achieve better results
- Gather feedback from customers or prospects and share with internal teams
Qualifications and Requirements:
- HND / B.Sc in Marketing or any revelant discipline
- Proven experience as a Sales Executive or relevant role in an engineering firm
- Proficiency in English
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
- Hands-on experience with CRM software is a plus
- Thorough understanding of marketing and negotiating techniques
- Fast learner and passion for sales
- Self-motivated with a results-driven approach
- Aptitude in delivering attractive presentations
Salary Range: ₦100,000 – ₦150,000/month
- Drive long distances to deliver goods to customers.
- Load and unload cargo.
- Record cargo deliveries.
- Refuel and clean vehicle.
- Report road incidents to the dispatcher.
- Follow traffic laws.
- Inspect trucks and record issues.
- Report mechanical problems to maintenance personnel.
- Get goods to the client on time.
- Keep commercial driver license up to date.
Qualification and Requirement:
- High School Diploma.
- A valid License.
- Must have clean driving record.
- Maintain a positive attitude with customers.
- Proximity to Mushin is important
- Business Development, bringing new customers on board as per monthly sales targets.
- Listing of the products in all supermarkets.
- Able to provide product technical information to the customers.
- Able to design thinking and provide market information to the company for strategic decisions.
- Follow up on orders status with dispatch & sales admin.
- Follow up on payments as per the agreed credit/cash terms.
- Strictly adhere to company’s processes.
- Ensuring orders are sent on time to the company by the customers.
- Follow up on execution of JBPs agreement.
- Time management and settling of payments collected either in bank or main office after each trip
- Ensure proper visibility of the brands across the trade.
- Giving details of various goods/services, offers, and terms of sale by visiting customers and/or customers in allotted areas.
- Creating interest in goods and seeking sale or an agreement to see superiors for further prospecting.
- Ensure that company products are accessible to all channels in the assigned area
- Distributing letters, information sheets and other documents to customers as directed by the Sales Manager
- Market Information to be reported promptly: Competitor activities, Price matrix, market presence, market environments, products sold by the dealer, issues raised by dealers
Qualification and Requirement:
- HND / B.Sc in Sales & Marketing or equivalent
- Minimum of 2 years as Sales Representative in Detergent,Soap Company desirable
- Proximity to Makurdi, Gboko, Otukpo, Katshina -Ala is an added advantage
- Any combination of experience and/or education to perform the job allotted.
- Awareness of the inputs, activities and outputs related to the job.
- Ability to overcome sales objections and problem resolution
- Ability to keep self updated on the professional developments in the area of work.
- Good Interpersonal skills and presentation skills
- Good team player
- Always on the lookout for business development, orders and opportunities
- Ability to cope with sales targets, time pressure and stress
- Keen observation and analytical capacity.
- Arithmetical ability to show the dealers the benefit they get from selling our products.
- To be open minded and frankly seek directions in case of any doubt from the superior.
- Technical knowledge of the products.
- Honesty, Integrity, Initiative,
- Must be a good listener and observer.
- Resourceful, Passionate, Pleasing Manners
Salary Range: ₦50,000 – ₦100,000/month
- Our client is seeking to hire the services of a talented individual who is passionate about creating exceptional culinary experiences in the comfort of a home.
- Develop customized menus based on the household’s preferences, dietary
requirements, and seasonal availability of ingredients
- Select and purchase the highest quality ingredients, including fresh produce, and other food items. Maintain relationships with local suppliers and vendors to ensure a consistent supply of premium ingredients.
- Maintain a clean, organized, and well-stocked kitchen. Regularly monitor and manage inventory, ensuring that ingredients and supplies are replenished in a timely manner. Keep track of expiration dates and manage waste effectively.
- Plan and execute meals for special events, parties, and celebrations hosted by the household. Create themed menus and coordinate with other staff members to ensure smooth event operations.
- Adhere to strict hygiene and food safety standards to maintain a clean and safe kitchen environment. Follow proper handling, storage, and cooking techniques to prevent foodborne illnesses and accidents.
- Work within allocated budget constraints while maintaining the quality and variety of meals. Track expenses, maintain records, and suggest cost-effective alternatives without compromising on taste and presentation.
- Flexibility to work evenings, weekends, and holidays as required by household’s schedule.
Qualification and Requirement:
- Culinary Degree or any relevant certification from a recognized culinary institute is desirable.
- Proven experience (over 5 years) as a professional chef, preferably in a private household or high-end establishment.
- Communicate effectively with household members and other staff.
- Take feedback gracefully and incorporate suggestions into future meal planning and preparation.
- Age- 35 years and above
- Residing with employers is compulsory.
- Extensive knowledge of various cuisines, cooking techniques, and food trends.
- Ability to create menus that cater to different dietary preferences and restrictions.
- Strong organizational and time management skills to handle multiple tasks and deadlines.
- Knowledge and application of food safety and sanitation practices are very important.
Area Sales Manager
- Planning and management of sales territories, achievement of targets based on profitable potential and effective sales territory management.
- To utilise all elements of the Sales Management Process (SMP) to effectively analyse, implement and control the opportunities within territory.
- To actively manage and develop the growth of key products within the sales territory.
- To target the appropriate customer groups to ensure successful introduction of new products.
- To work with Engineering Management, Finance Management, Market Management, Product Management and other members of Sales Management team to ensure a consistent approach to business throughout the Company.
- To coordinate with Logistics and Marketing to maintain right stock levels.
- To ensure timely collection of all the dues / overdues.
- To support EMT through execution of special projects.
- To ensure your knowledge and skills are continuously developed for the benefit of both yourself and the company.
- To take full responsibility for all assigned company assets.
- To ensure compliance with all company values, policies & processes
Qualification and Requirement:
- HND / B.Sc in Marketing or other related disciplines.
- Minimum of 6 years in sales and/or business management
- Experience in the Soap,Detergent Industry is an added advantage
- Proximity to Gboko, Benue State is an added advantage.
- Excellent sales and negotiation skills
- Effective decision making and problem-solving skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to interact effectively with employees at all levels of the organization
- Ability to demonstrate initiative and work well in a fast-paced environment
- Experience in working with and influencing other people
- Ability to consult and negotiate with both internal and external customers
- Ability to be flexible and adaptable in a fast-paced environment
- Strong work ethic and ability to work well with little supervision
Method of Application
Deadline: July 7, 2023
Share an update or tip with us on WhatsApp: 07064212243 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Receive Job Alerts through our Social Media Channels:
- WhatsApp: iR Job Alert WhatsApp
- Telegram: iR Job Alert
- Twitter: @irjobalert
- Facebook: iR Job Alert
- Instagram: @irjobalert
NOTE: Intel Region Jobs (iR Job Alert) is the leading job informant in Nigeria and not necessarily an affiliate of the employer’s company.