Schneider Electric develops technologies and solutions to make energy safe, reliable, efficient, productive and green. The Group invests in R&D in order to sustain innovation and differentiation, with a strong commitment to sustainable development.
We drive digital transformation by integrating world-leading process and energy technologies, end-point to cloud connecting products.
Apply now for the 2023 Schneider Electric Nigeria Graduate Trainee Programme. The available positions are listed below.
Table of Contents
Service Trainee Program 2023 - West Africa
- Successful candidates will enter the program as Service trainees and work towards attaining hands-on work experience in installations, assembly of various types of LV board, MV switchgear, testing and commissioning.
- Learn and participate in the installation of DX cooling systems, chilled water systems, precision cooling systems and other air-conditioning systems supplied by Schneider Electric including electrical, electronic, and mechanical components.
- Learn and participate in inspecting, maintaining, and conducting repairs and modification in row precision cooling units, direct expansion in room cooling units, and other air conditioners supplied by Schneider electric including equipment controls, electrical, electronic, and mechanical components.
- Learn and participate in diagonalizing electronic, electro-mechanical, electrical, and mechanical malfunctions.
- Learn to read, interpret, and work from blueprints, drawings, schematics, diagrams, sketches, and specifications.
- Learn characteristics of new systems, new product launch equipment’s of the precision cooling and air conditioning trade and update skills to adapt to changing technology.
- Learn to Keep accurate records.
Qualifications and Requirements:
To be eligible for consideration, you must possess, the following minimum qualifications:
- Minimum Degree / HND in Electrical or Mechatronic Engineering (power option, power & electronics option – from recognised exam body ).
- Credit in Power Systems in Mathematics.
- Completed studies between the 2021, 2022 & 2023 academic years.
- Able and available to work onsite.
- Basic training in PLC and drives will be added advantage.
- A positive attitude, eagerness to learn and a flexible approach to working.
- Ability to problem solve, capable of prioritizing and multi-tasking.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work effectively within diverse teams
Method of Application
Qualified and interested candidates should Apply by Clicking the Button below.
Deadline: Not Specified
Share an update or tip with us on WhatsApp: 07064212243 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Receive Job Alerts through our Social Media Channels:
- WhatsApp: iR Job Alert WhatsApp
- Telegram: iR Job Alert
- Twitter: @irjobalert
- Facebook: iR Job Alert
- Instagram: @irjobalert
NOTE: Intel Region Jobs (iR Job Alert) is the leading job informant in Nigeria and not necessarily an affiliate of the employer’s company.