Flour Mills is one old Nigeria’s leading food and agro-allied companies, and owners of Popular Golden Penny Food brand. In addition, the Company has a 30megawatt diesel plant at the same site to act as a backup in the event of any shortage of feedstock to the gas generators
With over 11,000 employees across Nigeria, today, Flour Mills has developed a diverse and truly inclusive environment, where employees can grow and reach their full potential.
Applications are invited from interested and qualified candidates to apply for Service Desk Officer at Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc.
To plan and coordinate the timely and adequate delivery of all IT support requests for the company and its supported subsidiaries, in accordance with approved organizational information technology policies and procedures.
The service desk officer oversees operations and serves as the service desk liaison to key business-impacting projects, in addition to managing a potentially large number of support agents (in several locations, shifts).
To assist the Service Desk Manager in providing outstanding customer service.
- Monitor operations to make sure tickets are addressed in a timely manner, as well as serving as the service-desk liaison to major business-impacting initiatives.
- Responsible for smooth operations, ensures SLAs are being met and service-desk customers are happy with the support they are receiving.
- Responsible not only for the definition of a set of internal processes, policies, controls and operations but also serve a guide to helpdesk agents on their adoption and compliance.
- Participate in activities or oversee a small staff contributing to project work (major incidents, changes, and releases, DRP, ITSM tool implementation)
- Develop and update PC setup and maintenance plan in alignment with the Service Desk Manager
- Monitor operational performance proactively and troubleshoot system problems that affect end-users and take necessary steps to resolve them.
- Coordinate with internal departments and external service providers to ensure timely resolutions of escalated incidents or service requests.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Possess strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent customer service skills
- Have the ability to articulate IT solutions clearly and confidently to end-users
- Possess strong managerial abilities.
- BSC in Computer Science or related course
- IT Information Library (ITIL) Intermedia, Security & Network Certification will be a plus.
4 years’ cognate experience
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidate for “Service Desk Officer at Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc.” should click the APPLY HERE button below and start their application.
Deadline: Not Specified
Share an update or tip with us on WhatsApp: 070624212243 | email@example.com
Receive Job Alerts through our Social Media Channels:
- WhatsApp: iR Job Alert WhatsApp
- Telegram: iR Job Alert
- Twitter: @irjobalert
- Facebook: iR Job Alert
- Instagram: @irjobalert
NOTE: Intel Region Jobs (iR Job Alert) is the leading job informant in Nigeria and not necessarily an affiliate of the employer’s company.