Rome Business School prides itself on its presence and relevance in over 150 countries; Nigeria included.
The majority of its courses are strategically designed with reference to globally accepted standards. The idea of Rome Business School Nigeria is to tailor these global standards to a more unique grassroots-concentrated business environment (Nigeria).
All Interested candidates are advised to go through available positions carefully and submit their applications to fill the role of service officer at Rome Business School Nigeria.
Table of Contents
Career Service Advisor/Officer
RBSN is seeking a dynamic and experienced Career Advisor to join our team. As a Career Advisor, you will play a crucial role in guiding and supporting our students in their career development and job search efforts. You will provide career counseling, job search strategy assistance, and professional development guidance to help our students excel in their chosen fields.
- Conduct one-on-one career counseling sessions with students to understand their career aspirations, interests, and goals.
- Provide personalized guidance on career planning, resume writing, interview preparation, and networking strategies.
- Develop and deliver workshops, seminars, and presentations on various career-related topics, such as job search strategies, industry trends, and professional branding.
- Stay updated on current market trends and job market demands to effectively advise students on industry-specific skills and qualifications.
- Foster relationships with employers and industry professionals to facilitate internships, job placements, and networking opportunities for students.
- Collaborate with faculty and staff to integrate career development activities into the business school curriculum.
- Maintain accurate records of student interactions and track their career progress and outcomes.
- Stay informed about the latest career development tools, resources, and technologies to enhance the effectiveness of career counseling services.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, human resources, counseling, or a related field
- Previous experience as a career advisor, or in a similar role, preferably within a business school or higher education setting.
- In-depth knowledge of business and industry trends, job market demands, and career paths.
- Strong understanding of resume writing, interview techniques, and networking strategies.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills to build rapport with students, faculty, employers, and alumni.
- Ability to work independently, take initiative, and manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Familiarity with career development tools, software, and online resources.
Salary Range: ₦100,000 – ₦150,000/month
Method of Application
Deadline: July 5, 2023
Share an update or tip with us on WhatsApp: 07064212243 | email@example.com
Receive Job Alerts through our Social Media Channels:
- WhatsApp: iR Job Alert WhatsApp
- Telegram: iR Job Alert
- Twitter: @irjobalert
- Facebook: iR Job Alert
- Instagram: @irjobalert
NOTE: Intel Region Jobs (iR Job Alert) is the leading job informant in Nigeria and not necessarily an affiliate of the employer’s company.