ABB Group is a pioneering technology leader with a comprehensive offering for digital industries. With a history of innovation spanning more than 130 years, ABB is today a leader in digital industries with four customer-focused, globally leading businesses: Electrification, Industrial Automation, Motion, and Robotics & Discrete Automation, supported by its common ABB Ability™ digital platform. ABB’s market-leading Power Grids business will be divested to Hitachi in 2020. ABB operates in more than 100 countries with about 147,000 employees.
Join ABB Group and work in a team that is dedicated to creating a future where innovative digital technologies allow greater access to cleaner energy.
Table of Contents
Service Sales Specialist
Job Type: Full Time
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Unit: Sales/Business Development
As a Service Sales Specialist, you will be a part of the Country Staff Various based in Lagos, Nigeria. Reporting to the Industry Sales Manager, you will be responsible for coordinating Service work done at site and ensuring it complies with ABB’s and customer’s standards, procedures and policies. Single point of contact for the customer during the execution of a Service job.
- Single point for customer: Building and maintaining sustainable relationship with customer. Managing customer requirements and customer enquiries. Ensures continuous communication.
- Coordination: Coordinating, planning, scheduling and oversees all Service jobs with necessary resources, spare parts and logistics for site.
- Contract management: Managing customer satisfaction by ensuring that ABB fulfils its contractual obligations and business requirements. Ensuring the required quality is delivered and the health, safety and environmental issues are competently managed.
- Service order process: Managing the Service order process in a timely manner from quotation to invoicing and cash collection.
- Reporting and documentation: Managing all required reporting and documentation. Ensuring all necessary data has been registered in a timely manner in the system.
- One ABB: Cooperating and coordinating activities with other ABB units and teams to harmonize Service activities and to maximize Service sales at every opportunity. Ensuring the transfer of Service findings to the product/system Local Business Units for improvement of their offerings.
- Safety and Integrity: Living ABB’s core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
Qualifications & Experience:
- A Master’s degree or equivalent degree in Mechanical Engineering.
- 3 years of experience in same field.
- Multinational organization experience is preferred.
- Proficiency in both spoken & written English language is required.
mETHOD OF APPLICATION
Bring your very own sense of pride and purpose as you help us drive forward the Fourth Industrial Revolution – creating a sustainable future for our planet, and your career. Join ABB Group and harness the power of our diverse global network, as you collaborate with and learn from our world-class teams. Above all, challenge yourself every day. Let’s write the future, together.
In case you have inquiries or face difficulties in applying, contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org. No CVs allowed on emails.
Country Staff Small Country
deadline: Not Specified
Join intel region now on: