Shell Petroleum Development Company (SPDC) is the pioneer and leader of the petroleum industry in Nigeria. We invest heavily in our employees, which is reflected in our industry-leading development programme and our commitment to see our employees’ ideas travel and come to fruition.
We strive to maintain a work environment where everyone can apply and develop skills and talents consistent with our values and business objectives. This applies to every employee, regardless of location, gender, ethnicity and physical abilities.
Shell Petroleum Development Company (SPDC) is recruiting to fill the positions below. All Interested candidates are advised to go through Shell Graduate Internship Program 2023, and submit their applications appropriately before the deadline.
- Applications are currently open for the Shell Accessed Internship Program. It is an initiative that’s built to expose graduates to the energy industry, and help them decide whether they would like to have a career in it.
- The program will get participants involved in day-to-day activities around real-world projects, in line with their abilities.
About the Program
- Persons who join the Shell Accessed Internship Program will work with a project team and Shell employees who are experts in their fields.
- The professionals on these projects will guide interns through the tasks they are assigned, and provide them with insight into the company’s operations. Interns will be supported by mentors and supervisors.
- They will also be assessed regularly to ensure that they are learning and gaining skills on the job.
- At the end of the internship, participants will be subjected to a competency-based interview and will be asked to prepare a final presentation about their project. Sign up for the Connect Nigeria daily newsletter
Qualifications and Requirements:
Applicants should meet these criteria:
- Be graduates
- Must be self-driven, enthusiastic, confident and resilient
- Should be analytical, quick at making decisions, and able to devise workable solutions to problems.
Persons who are accepted into the internship program will benefit from it in the following ways:
- Learn how one of the world’s leading energy companies operates from the inside
- Acquire knowledge and skills that will enable them to succeed in the energy industry
- Could be offered a full-time role at Shell after completing their internship.
Method of Application
Qualified and interested candidate should Apply by Clicking the Button below.
Deadline: Not Specified
Share an update or tip with us on WhatsApp: 07064212243 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Receive Job Alerts through our Social Media Channels:
- WhatsApp: iR Job Alert WhatsApp
- Telegram: iR Job Alert
- Twitter: @irjobalert
- Facebook: iR Job Alert
- Instagram: @irjobalert
NOTE: Intel Region Jobs (iR Job Alert) is the leading job informant in Nigeria and not necessarily an affiliate of the employer’s company.