The Oleaster is a Behavioral Health Center that provides a holistic treatment approach needed to fight addiction and other mental health issues.
Our Client-first philosophy, licensed and empathetic staff allow us to meet you wherever you are in your recovery journey.
Applications are invited from interested and qualified candidates to apply for Social Media Executive at the Oleaster
Table of Contents
Social Media Executive
- We are looking for a talented Social Media Executive to manage our Social Media accounts, run campaigns and build our company’s brand on Social Media.
- S/he is expected to be up to date with the latest digital marketing and social media trends.
- Create & Implement a Social Media Strategy that aligns with our business goals
- Oversee all Social Media Accounts
- Create Daily Content for all Social Media handles & a Monthly Content Calendar
- Engage audience and build social media presence
- Respond to followers & oversee customer service via social media
Social Media Campaigns:
- Run Social Media Adverts (Campaigns) on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram,
- YouTube (display and video)
- Analyze Campaign performance and measure success
- Prepare Daily, Weekly and Monthly Advert Report, gathering visitor traffic, conversion data and showing ROI
- Create Newsletters for Email Marketing
- Build Email Marketing List
- Run Google Ads
- Collaborate with Business Development team
- Integrate all marketing channels (Social Media, SEO, Email, Print & Digital)
- Adhoc duties as assigned
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Undergraduate degree (Marketing or related field) with proven work experience as a Social media executive.
- Extensive Knowledge of Social Media Platforms
- Brand Marketing Experience
- Excellent copywriting skills
- Knowledge of SEO, and Google Analytics
- Proven ability to build social media communities
- Must be able to work with minimal supervision
- Adept computer skills with Working knowledge of Microsoft Excel (Spreadsheets), Word Processing.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidate for “Social Media Executive at the Oleaster” should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Role as the title of your mail. E.g Social Media Executive (Tip: Learn how to write a Professional CV)
Deadline: September 11, 2020
Have any questions? – Click HERE to let us know and we will be glad to help.
Share your story with us: SMS: +2347064212243, WhatsApp: +2349014058640, Email: email@example.com