Sterling Bank Plc “Your one-customer bank” is a full service national commercial bank in Nigeria. Sterling Bank is a full service national commercial bank is licensed by the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN).
In over 50 years of operations, Sterling Bank (formerly NAL Bank) has evolved from the nation’s pre-eminent investment banking institution to a fully-fledged commercial bank; and completed a merger with 4 other banks.
Applications are invited from interested and qualified candidates to apply for the Sterling Bank Graduate Trainee Program 2023.
Table of Contents
Sterling Bank Graduate Trainee Program
About the Program
- The Sultan of Sales is a bespoke recruitment campaign that is targeted at the most charismatic, dynamic and enthusiastic budding sales talent like you who will join our team of sales warriors to become the top sellers in the industry.
- This program has been designed to help you gain insights and cross-border exposure that would enable you to emerge as a well-rounded Sales Maestro equipped with different skills and competencies which you can apply to various areas within Sterling while you also GROW personally. In addition, you will get the chance to be part of a fun and dynamic Next-Gen Salesforce which will largely contribute to the design of the future of Sterling.
Qualifications and Requirements:
To join our team of sales warriors, you must have the following qualities:
- A bachelor’s degree or HND with a minimum of 2:2 or upper credit.
- Must have completed NYSC.
- A minimum of 1-3 years of sales experience.
- Applicants must not be older than 28 years as at 31st May, 2023.
- We value diversity in our workplace and encourage qualified men and women with disabilities and diverse professional, academic, and cultural backgrounds to apply.
Method of Application
Qualified and interested candidates should Apply by Clicking the Button below.
Deadline: Not Specified
Share an update or tip with us on WhatsApp: 07064212243 | email@example.com
Receive Job Alerts through our Social Media Channels:
- WhatsApp: iR Job Alert WhatsApp
- Telegram: iR Job Alert
- Twitter: @irjobalert
- Facebook: iR Job Alert
- Instagram: @irjobalert
NOTE: Intel Region Jobs (iR Job Alert) is the leading job informant in Nigeria and not necessarily an affiliate of the employer’s company.