British American Tobacco is all about freedom of choice – whether it’s our people or our products. . It is one of the world’s five largest tobacco companies. BAT has a market-leading position in over 50 countries and operations in around 180 countries.
Today, we’re a multibillion dollar company with more than 200 brands in our portfolio. With robust positions in each of our regional markets, our future looks equally bright too.
Interested and qualified candidate for “Store Executive at British American Tobacco (BAT)” should click the APPLY HERE button below
Reports to: R & RS Supervisor
Seniority Level: Non-Management
To provide spares critical to support manufacturing requirements in PMD, SMD and Engineering department. Ensure effective execution of R&RS core processes such as spare parts management, receipts, storage, issuance, and system transactions on SAP.
What You Will Be Accountable For
- Complete day to day repairs & replacement store activities to ensure proper storage and security of stocks to avoid loss, damage or write-offs.
- Inspect spare parts deliveries for damage or discrepancies
- Receive, unload, and shelve spare parts
- Issue promptly and accurately, spare parts to manufacturing and engineering departments to minimise machine downtime
- Perform physical count of inventory, and reconciles actual stock to system stock
- Ensure adequate record keeping and handle all documentation to confirm proper stock levels and maintain inventory control
- Coordinates the scrapping and disposal of identified obsolete spare parts
- Perform other stock-related duties, including returning, packing, and labelling spares
- Follow EHS guidelines for all R&RS activities (Housekeep and safe stacking).
- Maintain up to date records of documents
- Inspect and receive goods from Suppliers.
- Participate in the periodic review of imported commercial spares for local supply/ alternatives, to reduce importation.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- The job holder must possess a minimum of OND in Engineering or any numeric discipline with a minimum of two (2) years working experience and specific knowledge of inventory management.
- Knowledge of proper bookkeeping and inventory management
- Keen attention to detail and ability to effectively manage time
- Competencies in data entry, analysis, and management
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Analytical mind with ability to make accurate mathematical computations
- Familiarity with standard concepts and best practices in a stockroom or warehouse environment
- Good Knowledge of MS Excel.
Competitive Salary Package + excellent benefits.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidate for “Store Executive at British American Tobacco (BAT)” should click the APPLY HERE button below.