Medecins Sans Frontieres (MSF) is an independent international medical humanitarian organisation that delivers emergency aid in more than 60 countries to people affected by armed conflict, epidemics, natural or man-made disasters or exclusion from healthcare.
We provide medical assistance to people affected by conflict, epidemics, disasters, or exclusion from healthcare. Our teams are made up of tens of thousands of health professionals, logistic and administrative staff – most of them hired locally.
Applications are invited from interested and qualified candidates to apply for Store Keeper Assistant at Medecins Sans Frontieres (MSF)
Table of Contents
Store Keeper Assistant
- Performing tasks as per the Storekeeper’s instructions. This includes but are not limited to the following:
- Receiving goods arriving to the store, checking its status/condition and amounts in the waybill
- Preparing outgoing items in a clean and optimized way by appropriately packing, sealing and labeling goods, assisting with recording the exits on stock cards and project form, and ensuring good quality of cold chain when needed
- Ensuring that goods are well organized and stored in a clean area to be visible and traceable i.e. assisting in the stock inventory, storing items according to nature and use, and ensuring that the temperature in the store is appropriate and items that require cold chain are correctly stored
- Carrying out basic maintenance of the store, ensuring security conditions (keeping unauthorized staff out, locking, etc….)
- Ensuring cleanliness of common working areas
- Ensuring proper use, storage and maintenance of the equipment and tools provided
- Informing superiors of any incident that may occur in the course of his/her work
- Carry out or participate in regular inventories including EPREP stock.
- Report missing material/ damage/ robbery to supervisor.
- Control warehouse limited access to authorized personnel and ensure doors and other exists are secured.Monitor temperature in the warehouse and ensure that products requiring cold chain are suitably stored and transports received and prepared appropriately according to MSF protocols
- Help Msf Staff carry heavy items if necessary.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Education- Minimum of HND / OND or its equivalent
- Experience: Knowledge of proper bookkeeping and inventory management
- Familiarity with standard concepts and best practices in a stockroom or warehouse environment
- Essential knowledge of basic mathematics and use of measuring equipment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidate for “Store Keeper Assistant at Medecins Sans Frontieres (MSF)”
should submit their Application including Cover Letter, Resume and copy of relevant degrees, certificates and NYSC certificate/exemption as follow: email@example.com (SoftCopy)
Send Hard Copies to:
No 14 Tennessee Crescent,
Maitama – Abuja.
- Please include the title of the position in the subject line of the email.
- The following vacancy is open to all residents of Nigeria.
- MSF is an equal opportunity employer; both men and women are encouraged to apply.
- Please note only short-listed candidates will be notified and invited for interview; MSF Belgium takes this opportunity to thank all potential candidates for their application.
Deadline: August 30, 2020
Have any questions? – Click HERE to let us know and we will be glad to help.
Share your story with us: SMS: +2347064212243, WhatsApp: +2349014058640, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org