Dangote Group is one of the most diversified business conglomerates in Africa with a hard-earned reputation for excellent business practices and products’ quality with its operational headquarters in the bustling metropolis of Lagos, Nigeria in West Africa.
Dangote Group is recruiting for vacant positions. All Interested candidates are advised to go through available positions carefully and submit their applications appropriately before the deadline.
Applications are invited from interested candidates to apply for the role of store keeper at Dangote Group. Read the details below carefully:
Table of Contents
- Ensure daily issuance of materials
- Ensure all posting of issuance in bin cards
- Issuance of fuels AGO and PMS
- Preparation of gate pass
- Participate in stock count exercise
- To control over all activities in Stores Department
- To ensure both quality and quantity of materials
- To maintain proper records.
- Ensure cleanliness of all areas, keeping storage areas clean & tidy and in strict compliance with hygiene regulations.
- Maintain clear and organized records to ensure all reports and invoices are filed and stored properly.
- Perform any other duties as assigned by the management or supervisors.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- OND Purchase or NCE with 3 years relevant work experience
- Highly skilled in computer operations.
Method of Application
Qualified and interested candidates should Apply by Clicking the Button below.
Deadline: Not Specified
Share an update or tip with us on WhatsApp: 07064212243 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Receive Job Alerts through our Social Media Channels:
- WhatsApp: iR Job Alert WhatsApp
- Telegram: iR Job Alert
- Twitter: @irjobalert
- Facebook: iR Job Alert
- Instagram: @irjobalert
NOTE: Intel Region Jobs (iR Job Alert) is the leading job informant in Nigeria and not necessarily an affiliate of the employer’s company.