George Houston Resources Limited (GHR) assists organizations to achieve their corporate visions and objectives through integrated, strategic and solution-oriented HR consulting services using best-practice methodologies.
George Houston Resources Limited (GHR) is currently recruiting interested candidates to fill the vacant jobs.
Applications are invited from interested and qualified candidates to apply for the role of production supervisor at George Houston Resources Limited.
Table of Contents
- Establish daily٫ weekly and monthly objectives and communicate them to employees.
- Manage the workflow by assigning responsibilities and preparing schedules.
- Guide and coach employees٫ monitoring their productivity
- Oversee safe use of equipment and schedule regular maintenance.
- Perform verification of production output according to specifications.
- Prepare reports on performance and progress and present them to Manager.
- Detect issues in efficiency and suggest improvements
- Consult new employees on how to safely use machinery and follow procedures.
- Ensure strict adherence to safety guidelines and company standards
Qualifications and Requirements:
- HND / B.Sc qualification.
- 2 – 5 years work experience in Food & Beverage Production.
- Strong organizational and leadership skills٫ together with a results-driven approach.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Self-motivated and an efficient problem solver.
- Age: 30 – 40 years.
- Must reside in Surulere or its environs.
Salary Range: ₦100,000 – ₦150,000/month
Method of Application
Deadline: July 30, 2023
Share an update or tip with us on WhatsApp: 07064212243 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Receive Job Alerts through our Social Media Channels:
- WhatsApp: iR Job Alert WhatsApp
- Telegram: iR Job Alert
- Twitter: @irjobalert
- Facebook: iR Job Alert
- Instagram: @irjobalert
NOTE: Intel Region Jobs (iR Job Alert) is the leading job informant in Nigeria and not necessarily an affiliate of the employer’s company.